Pradhan Mantri Free Power Connection | Saubhagya Electricity Connection Scheme | Saubhagya Yojana | Pradhan Mantri New Govt Scheme
Under the Pradhan Mantri Saubhagya Yojana, the aim of the government is to provide electricity to every household and every village in the city. The Center will provide power to the people whose electricity has not reached the electricity through this scheme. Please tell that the government has already repeated the resolution of providing electricity to every household, every village by 2019. Under the Pradhan Mantri Saubhagya Yojana, the goal of the government is to provide electricity to every household and every household in the city. Its purpose is to provide power to those who have not got electricity in their home. Please tell that the government has already repeated the resolve to provide electricity to every household, every village till 2019.
Pradhan Mantri Narendra Modi today inaugurated the Pradhan Mantri Sahaj Bijli Har Ghar Yojana – Saubhagya in New Delhi. Under this, affordable electricity will be provided to the poor all over the country. According to the plan, till March 31, 2019, electricity has to be brought to every home and they have to be illuminated. Apart from this, every house has a plan to provide 5 LED bulbs, a fan, and a battery. This scheme will benefit the poor of the cities and villages. According to the plan, the cost of repairs of power equipment will also be raised by the government for five years. A total of 16 thousand 320 crores will be spent on this scheme. At present, the government has allocated a budgetary allocation of Rs 12 thousand 320 crores. This ambitious plan will benefit 30 million people.
Pradhan Mantri Saubhagya Yojana | Free Power Distribution Scheme | Latest Sarkari Yojana 2018 | PM Saubhagya Yojana Main Objective
- Pradhan Mantri Narendra Modi’s plan to is the main objective of bringing power to every house.
- The main objective of Saubhagya Yojana is to provide electricity to hundreds of households.
- Government will insist on the production of clean electricity so that good thermal power plants can be made and electricity is balanced
- 70 thousand crore rupees will be spent in this scheme.
- Under this scheme, about 30 million poor people living in villages and remote areas will be benefitted.
- The goal of completing Saubhagya Yojana has been kept 31 March 2019. But it will be completed by December 31, 2018.
- Electricity will also be provided through solar panels under this scheme.
- According to the plan, all the exercises will be done to reduce load shedding in the villages.
- In the house of the poor, free electricity will be provided to charge 5 LED bulbs, a fan, and a battery.
- According to the plan, the poor people living in remote and inaccessible areas will be given a battery bank.
- It has 200 to 300 WP’s solar power pack. And there will be a provision of five LED lights, a DC fan and a DC power plug in the battery bank.
- The government will bear the cost of repairing the battery bank for five years.
- Under this scheme, electricity connections will be given free to the poor registered in the socio-economic and caste census of 2011.
- The name of which is not in this list will be able to get his connection in Rs 500. This amount will be taken as a power bill in 10 installments.
- Fortunately, the states of Bihar, Uttar Pradesh, Jharkhand, Odisha, Jammu and Kashmir, Rajasthan and the North-East will be given special attention.
Saubhagya Yojana का मुख्य उद्देश्य है की ग्रामीण परिवार और शहरी परिवारों को हर वक्त बिजली दी जाए ताकि वह अच्छे से रह सकें | इस योजना के तहत हर गांव और शहर में हर घर को बिजली मुहैया कराना सरकार का लक्ष्य है| Saubhagya Yojana के लिए एप्लीकेशन फॉर्म जल्द ही भरे जाएंगे |
Sarkari Yojana Saubhagya Scheme Budget
- Total expenditure on the plan is Rs. 16320 crores
- 12320 crore for government budget
- 60% subsidy will be provided to the Government of India, whereas for the special category states, this grant will be 85%
- 10% subsidy will be received from the state government, for this particular special category states, this grant will be 5%Financial institutions will give 30 percent subsidy.
Essential documents for Pradhan Mantri Saubhagya Yojana
- Voter card
- Pan Card
- Aadhar Card
- Address proof
Eligibility for PM Saubhagya Yojana 2018
- The benefit of such a scheme will be given to the poor who do not have electricity.
- These free power will be given to the poor who will be registered in the socio-economic census.
- The poor whose names will not be recorded in the census.
- They will have to pay 500 rupees for this, which they can give in 10 installments.
Online Application For Prime Minister Saubhagya Yojana
- Friends, if you want to apply online for visit official website @ www.saubhagya.gov.in.
- After that, you will see a registration form.
- Fill out all the information from the registration form.
- But keep in mind that the Registration Form should be filled correctly.
- Then click on sign up now.
- Friends, if you have already done good luck registration form, then you will click on the registered register. And you will get all the information.