Rs.6000/- Scheme to Every Pregnant Women in India, भारत में हर गर्भवती महिला को 6000 /- रुपये की योजना, Main Target of Pregnancy Aid Scheme, Salient Features of Pregnancy Aid Scheme, Process of Money Transfer Pregnancy Aid Scheme, How to Apply for Pregnancy Aid Scheme
Pick Your Topic
- 1 Rs.6000/- Scheme to Every Pregnant Women in India:
Rs.6000/- Scheme to Every Pregnant Women in India:
India is one of the few nations in the continent where maternal mortality is very high. As per the measurement for the year 2015, the MMR or Maternal Mortality Rate remains at 174 passings for each 100,000 live births. To diminish the Maternal death rate, The Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Saturday (31st December, 2016) reported a plan to give pregnant ladies a financial help of Rs 6,000 as a feature of endeavors to cut down the maternal death rate. The cash will be directly exchanged to the financial accounts or Bank Accounts of pregnant ladies. As of now, the plan is being executed on a pilot basis in 53 district with the advantage sum being Rs. 4,000.
भारत में हर गर्भवती महिला को 6000 /- रुपये की योजना:
प्रधानमंत्री नरेन्द्र मोदी जी ने 31st December, 2016 को एक योजना लागु की जिसमे गर्भवती महिलाओं को 6,000 रुपये का आर्थिक लाभ दिया जाएगा। धन सीधे महिला के बैंक खाते में जमा किया जाएगा। लाभ का उपयोग अस्पताल प्रवेश शुल्क, पोषण संबंधी भोजन, टीकाकरण खर्च, के लिए किया जा सकता है। यह योजना देश में 650 से अधिक जिलों को कवर करेगी।
Brief Details About Pregnancy Aid Scheme:
Name of Scheme:- Pregnancy Aid Scheme
Launched By:- P.M Narendra Modi
Date of Launching:- December 31st, 2016
Scheme For:- Pregnant Women of the country
Advantage of Scheme:- Pregnant women can get Rs.6,000/- directly in their account
Main Target of Pregnancy Aid Scheme:
It has been focused by WHO (World Health Organization) that in the vicinity of 2016 and 2030, the general worldwide MMR will be brought down to under 70 for every 100,000 live births. This is, considered as a part of the Sustainable Development Goals. The Pradhan Mantri Pregnancy Aid is the correct step towards India’s commitment towards this worldwide effort.
Salient Features of Pregnancy Aid Scheme :
- In selected districts of India. Rs. 6,000/- financial help provided by the government of India for every pregnant woman
- Under this scheme 650 districts of in India to be covered .
- This beneficial financial help will be implanted directly into the bank accounts of the beneficiaries (i.e, pregnant women).
- The gave cash will cover a portion of the different costs identified with pregnancy, for example, costs for inoculation, costs for affirmation in healing centers, costs for the buy of wholesome sustenance that ladies require amid pregnancy and so on.
Process of Money Transfer Pregnancy Aid Scheme:
- Half of the aid were conveyed, subject to give in to the following; a) Registration of comprehension, b) ere exchanged, subject to agreeing to the accompanying; a) Registration of origination, b) Presenting herself, physically, in no less than one parental care session and taking of lockjaw toxoid infusion and Iron-folic corrosive tablets c) Attending, no less than one of the three guiding session at the Anganwadi focus or a social insurance focus.
- And half of the balance were disclosed on the execute of the following; a) Birth Registration, b) Immunization of the child, with Oral Polliovirus vaccine and after ward; Bacillus Calmette, at the end of six weeks and Guerin, at the end of 10 weeks.
How to Apply for Pregnancy Aid Scheme:
- Pregnant Ladies have to register themselves at the center of Anganwadi or any health care center nearby them.
- After that they have to give birth to their child in a government hospital. By which they can get various nourish for six months under Pregnant Women Aid Plan.
- Therefore, after that they have to do partially one antenatal check up and counseling session at AWC again.
- You have to make sure that your child should get polio immunization and other recommended immunization like BCG and DPT.