APPSC Civil Assistant Surgeon Exam Syllabus 2017 | APPSC Asst Surgeon Exam Pattern @ psc.ap.gov.in
APPSC Civil Assistant Surgeon Exam Syllabus & Pattern 2017:- Hello friends, Those candidates has successfully completed the registration process of the application form for (APPSC) Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission for Civil Assistant Surgeon Post. They need to take the their exam preparation. With out having any idea about the APPSC Civil Assistant Surgeon Exam Pattern and Syllabus .you can be prepare well for the exam. So take our help we provide some information lets check this page to get updated information about the APPSC Civil Assistant Surgeon Syllabus 2017.
here the each and every topic applicant can score good marks in the APPSC Civil Assistant Surgeon Written Exam. for more information, the officials of the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) is going to conduct main examination, computer based test, mock test, Document verification / interview as a part of the selection rounds to recruit the candidates into the organization as a Civil Assistant Surgeon. Candidates those who are preparing for APPSC Civil Assistant Surgeon Written Examination can start their preparation to give your best the written exam. Candidates who are appearing for the Exams of APPSC Civil Assistant Surgeon they must refer this article for latest APPSC Civil Assistant Surgeon Syllabus 2017 and Exam pattern.
AP PSC Civil Assistant Surgeon Exam Syllabus 2017 Details
- Name of Organization :- Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission
- Post Name Civil Assistant Surgeon
- Number of Vacancies 129
- Category :- Exam Pattern & Syllabus
- Application Start Date :- 4th October 2017
- Application End Date :- 3rd November 2017
- Exam Date :- 4th and 5th December 2017
- Official Website www.psc.ap.gov.in
APPSC Civil Assistant Surgeon Exam Pattern 2017
|Papers||Subject Name||Maximum Marks||Number Of Questions||Time Duration|
|Paper – I||General Studies and Mental Ability (English and Telugu medium )||150||150||150 Minutes|
|Paper – II||Subject: (MS, General Medicine and General surgery) (Common to all) (English medium only)||150||150||150 Minutes|
|Paper – III||Concerned Subject (English medium only)||150||150||150 Minutes|
APPSC Civil Assistant Surgeon Syllabus 2017
- Indian National Movement.
- Indian Polity and Governance
- Constitutional issues
- Public policy
- e-governance initiatives.
- Economic development in India since 1947.
- National and International events Importance
- Current affairs – international, national and regional.
- General Science
- Day to day life Contemporary Developments in Science & Technology and Information Technology
- Social- economic and political history of modern India
- Indian Geography with a focus on Andhra Pradesh.
- Disaster management
- Vulnerability profile
- Mitigation strategies
- Application of Remote Sensing
- GIS in the assessment of Disaster
- Data Analysis:
- Basic data analysis
- Tabulation of data
- Visual representation of data
- Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection
- Logical reasoning, analytical ability, and data interpretation.
- Bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh and its Administrative, Economic, Social, Cultural, Political, and legal implications/problems like:
- Effect of bifurcation on commerce and entrepreneurs.
- Division and rebuilding of common Institutions.
- Loss of capital city
- Implications for financial resources of state government.
- AP Reorganization ACT, 2014 on AP and the arbitrariness of certain provisions.
- Challenges in building a new capital and its financial implications.
- Division of employees, their relocation and nativity issues.
- The impact of bifurcation on river water sharing and consequential issues.
- The task of post-bifurcation infrastructure development and opportunities for investments.
- A socioeconomic, cultural and demographic impact of bifurcation.
APPSC Civil Assistant Surgeon Syllabus 2017 @ psc.ap.gov.in
- Human Physiology
- Human Anatomy
- General Medicines
- Obstetrics and Gynecology + Family Planning
- General Surgery