Rajasthan Janjati Pratibhavan Chatravriti Yojana (राजस्थान जनजाति प्रतिभावान छात्रों को छात्रवृति योजना)
Friends, As you know, Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education has implemented “Rajasthan Janjati Pratibhavan Chatravriti Yojana” to encourage tribal students to be encouraged for education. The government has started this scheme for those students who are extremely poor. The benefit of this scheme will be available to the Rajasthan Secondary Education Board (RBSE) and the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) and the first grade students passed in the university.
राजस्थान शिक्षा बोर्ड ने जनजाति वर्ग के विद्यार्थियों को शिक्षा के प्रति प्रोत्साहित करने के लिए “राजस्थान जनजाति प्रतिभावान योजना” का लागू किया है। इस योजना के तहत राजस्थान माध्यमिक शिक्षा बोर्ड व केंद्रीय माध्यमिक शिक्षा बोर्ड और विश्वविद्यालय में प्रथम उत्तीर्ण विद्यार्थियों को लाभार्थी बनया जाता है। इस योजना का लाभ लेने के लिए इच्छुक विद्यार्थी को ऑनलाइन व ऑफलाइन आवेदन करना होगा। योजना के तहत आवेदन के लिए ऑफलाइन एप्लीकेशन फॉर्म निम्न है तथा आवेदन के लिए पात्रता, दस्तावेज़ व राशि निम्न दी गई है।
What is the Rajasthan scholarship scheme?
This scholarship scheme was started in the scheduled area from 1993-94. Under the scheme, Rajasthan Secondary Education Board and Central Board of Secondary Education and University students have been made eligible in the education department. Students interested in taking this scheme will have to apply online and offline. The students who have passed the first pass in the school and university will be given an incentive of Rs 350 per month for 10 months. Under the scheme, the incentive amount is the caste of the student deposited in the bank account.
Eligibility of Janjati Pratibhawan Chatravrti Yojana Rajasthan
- In this scholarship scheme, the applicant desirous of applying for the application must be eligible.
- Under the scheme, the applicant should have passed first class in class Xth to take advantage in class XIIth.
- To become a beneficiary through the scheme, the applicant should get at least 48 percent marks in the 11th class.
- The above conditions will also apply in the post-graduate classes.
- Students whose parents / guardians are income taxpayers, scholarship will not be payable.
Documents for Janjati Pratibhavan Chatravrti Yojana Rajasthan
- Candidates should have a mark sheet of 10th and 12th grade.
- Applicant’s family must have income certificate.
- Candidates must have original residence certificate.
- The Candidates must have given a regular study certificate.
- Beneficiary’s Bank Account Repudiation etc.
- Applicants Aadhar Card
Incentive Amount And Distribution Process
The students who have passed the first pass in the school and university will be given an incentive of Rs 350 per month for 10 months. Under the scheme, the incentive amount is the caste of the student deposited in the bank account.
How To Apply Janjati Pratibhawan Chatravrti Yojana Rajasthan
Friends, first of all, you have to download the given form below. The information given in this form must be carefully taken. Submit all required documents, along with the form, demanded in the application form.