Story of Raksha Bandhan:
There are some short stories for the history behind Raksha Bandhan:
Lord Krishna and Draupathi:-
Keeping in mind the end goal to ensure the good individuals, Lord Krishna accomplish the judicious King Shishupal. Krishna was harmed amid the war and left with draining finger. Seeing this, Draupathi had torn a segment of cloth from her sari and attached around his wrist to stop the dying. Lord Krishna, understanding her affections and worry about him, announced himself limited by her genuine love. He promised her to repay this obligation at whatever point she require in future. Numerous years after the fact, when the pandavas lost Draupathi in the round of dice and Kauravas were displaced her saari, Krishna helped her supernaturally stretching the saari with the goal that they couldn’t expel it.
Rani Karnawati and Emperor Humayun:–
The story of Rani Karnavati and Emperor Humayun is the most symbolic sigh during the medieval era history, Rajputs were fighting with Muslim assaults. Rakhi at that time meant a holy imperative and protection of sisters was head most. When widowed queen of the king of Chittor Rani Karnawati realized that she could in no way safeguard the aggression of the Sultan of Gujarat, Bahadur Shah, she sent a rakhi to Mughal Emperor Humayun. The Emperor impressed by the sign started off with his armed forces without a single time.
King Bali and Goddess Lakshmi:
The devil ruler Mahabali was an incredible devotee of Lord Vishnu. As a result of his enormous dedication, Vishnu has taken the assignment of ensuring Bali’s Kingdom leaving his ordinary place in Vikundam. Goddess Lakshmi – the wife of Lord Vishnu – has wound up noticeably dismal in light of this as she needed ruler Vishnu alongside her. So she went to Bali and talked about as a Brahmin lady and taken refugein his royal residence. On Shravana purnima, she tied Rakhi on King Bali’s wrist. Goddess Lakshmi uncovered her identity and why she is there. The ruler was touched by Her and Lord Vishnu’s affection and love towards him and his family, Bali asked for Lord Vishnu to go with her to Vaikuntam. Because of this celebration is likewise called Baleva as Bali Raja’s devotion to the god Vishnu. It is said that since that day it has turned into a convention to welcome sisters on sravan pournima to tie holy string of Rakhi or Raksha Bandan.
Alexander The Great and King Puru:
The oldest reference to the celebration of Rakhi backpedals to 300 B.C. when Alexander attacked India. It is said that the great winner, King Alexander of Macedonia was shaken by the fury of the Indian Lord Puru in his initial attack. Resentful about this present, Alexander’s better half, who had known about the Rakhi celebration, moved toward King Puru. Ruler Puru acknowledged her as his sister and when the open door came amongst the war, he shunned Alexander.
Raksha Bandhan SMS:
- Neend apni bhula kar sulaye humko,
Aansu apne gira ker hasaye sabko,
Dard kabhi na dena us devi ke avtar ko,
Jamana jise kehta hai bhain jisko,
Happy Raksha Bandhan sweet Sister
- “Yes I love you. You are so cute, smart.
My mother also likes you very much.
My father is ready to take up our relationship seriously.
So please don’t say no to my proposal.
Accept me as your dearest,
loveliest younger sister.
Happy Raksha Bandhan Bhaiya.”
- I wish u “HAPPY RAKHI” and
I pray to God for ur prosperous life.
May you find all the delights of life,
may ur all dreams come true.
My best wishes will always be with you
and I wish that u’ll always shower your blessings on me.
- Khushiyo ka Tyohar.
Mithaiyo ki Barsaat.
Har bahen ko apne bhai ka intezar.
Ye he raksha bandan ka tyohar.
- Rakhi Ko Tyonhar Tha
Rakhi Bandhane Ko Bhai Taiyar Tha
Bhai Bola bahna meri ab to rakhibandh do,
Bahna Boli, Kalai Peechhe karo, Pahale Rupae Hazaar do…….
- Tyoharo ka tyohar
Rakhi ka tyohar.
Jis se jhalakta he
Bhai Behen ka Pyaar..
Happy Raksha Bandhan…
You Have Done So Many Things For Me..
It Helps Me Know Deep Down Inside… the amount U Care..
I May Not Say It Everyday But
I Admire You A Lot I Feel Richly
Favored To Have A Brother Like You .
Whats App Messages for Raksha Bandhan:
- I needed to simply thank you for being the best siblings on the planet. Cheerful Raksha Bandhan!
- You were always my best friend, looking out for me, making sure the path I traveled on was smooth. Regardless of the possibility that I looked through the world over, there can’t be a superior sibling than you. Happy Raksha Bandhan Bhaiya!
- Thanks dear Bhaiya for your warmth affection & Your understanding, May our bond of love remain forever.
- You know that what are you for me? Wish you a HAPPY RAKHI.
- I want to tell you, during times when we fought, my Love was in different mood. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- “Friends come and go, but u my dear brother, are always there!” Happy Raksha Bandhan
- Brothers and sisters are as close as hands and feet.Happy Raksha Bandhan Day..
- Rakhi is the combination of five meaningful words.
R: rock strong relationship
A: acceptance all along
K: kindness to the core
H: heartwarming presence
I: idealistic relationship,
Happy Raksha Bandhan.
- Dear Brother, while tying this Rakhi, I go to God for Ur peace, satisfaction and flourishing. A warm and adoring individual like u merits the best of life. Cheerful Rakhi..
- To my sweet angel like sister,May god bless U with loads of happiness, health and wealth. Happy Rakhi Bandhan.
- You realize that you are the most valuable stone in the gathering of my mystery treasure… Wishing you extremely HAPPY RAKHI and good luck for everything!!
- We gain and lose things every day. But trust me on one thing. You’ll never lose me, I will always be here. Happy Raksha Bandhan… I love My Sister.
Raksha Bandhan Greetings:
Recent Searches: Raksha Bandhan 2017, Raksha Bandhan Wishes, Raksha Bandhan SMS, Raksha Bandhan Messages, Messages for Raksha Bandhan, SMS for Raksha Bandhan, Raksha Bandhan Whatsapp Messages, Whatsapp Messages for Raksha Bandhan, Raksha Bandhan Greetings, Greetings for Raksha Bandhan, Story of Raksha Bandhan, Story Behind Raksha Bandhan, Best SMS for Raksha Bandhan, Best Greetings for Raksha Bandhan