Download RPSC 2nd Garde Teachers Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018 from indiajobsdekho.com Also, check RPSC 2nd Garde Teachers Previous Year Exam Papers 2018. RPSC 2nd Garde Teachers Sample Papers Download here. Visit rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in for more info
RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018- indiajobsdekho.com
Pick Your Topic
RPSC 2nd Grade Teachers Syllabus 2018: Check out the Latest Rajasthan Public Service Commission 2nd Grade Teachers Syllabus & Paper Pattern 2018 from here. The Rajasthan Public Service Commission authority is very soon going to conduct the RPSC 2nd Grade Teachers Sarkari Exam 2018 very soon in the month of June & July 2018. Now the candidates are looking forward to downloading RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Syllabus 2018.
RPSC Grade II Teacher Exam Pattern 2018 | RPSC Grade II Teacher Exam Syllabus 2018 | RPSC Grade II Teacher Sample Papers 2018
As there is some time to prepare well for the examination conducted for the 12900 of Grade 2nd Teachers by Rajasthan Public Service Commission. Therefore, the individuals who applied for the RPSC 2nd Grade Teachers Sarkari Naukri 2018. Can now check out the RPSC 2nd Grade Teachers Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2018 from here. For more latest updates candidates must bookmark our website. And visits our website daily.
Brief Details About RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018
|Name of the Organization||Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC)|
|Post name||IInd Grade Teacher|
|No. of the Posts||12900 Sakari jobs|
|Job Category||Rajasthan Government Sarkari Naukri|
|Exam Name||RPSC IInd Grade Teachers Sarkari Exam 2018|
RPSC Grade II Teacher Exam Pattern 2018 | rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in | RPSC IInd Grade Teachers Sarkari Exam
RPSC Grade II Teacher Prelims Exam Pattern 2018
|1.||Current Affairs of Rajasthan||20 Marks|
|2.||Geographical, Historical, Cultural and General knowledge of Rajasthan||80 Marks|
|3.||Educational Psychology||40 Marks|
|4.||General knowledge of world and India||60 Marks|
|Total Score:- 200 Marks|
- RPSC Exam Duration: 120 Minutes
- Number of Questions: 100 Questions
- Each Question Marking Scheme: 2 Marks
- Total Marks: 200 Marks
RPSC Grade II Teacher Mains Exam Pattern 2018
|1.||Teaching methods of relevant subject||40 Marks|
|2.||Knowledge of Graduation standard about relevant subject matter||80 Marks|
|3.||Knowledge of Secondary and Senior Secondary standard about relevant subject matter||180 Marks|
|Total Score:- 300 Marks|
RPSC Grade II Teacher Syllabus 2018 | RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Syllabus 2018 & Exam Pattern – PDF | [UPDATED] RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Syllabus & RPSC Exam Pattern
|RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher GK Syllabus||RPSC Syllabus|
|RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher English Syllabus||RPSC Syllabus|
|RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Hindi Syllabus||RPSC Syllabus|
|RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Punjabi Syllabus||RPSC Syllabus|
|RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Sanskrit Syllabus||RPSC Syllabus|
|RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Science Syllabus||RPSC Syllabus|
|RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Maths Syllabus||RPSC Syllabus|
|RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Social Science Syllabus||RPSC Syllabus|
|RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Urdu Syllabus||RPSC Syllabus|
RPSC Grade II Teacher Syllabus for GK
- Ancient Culture & Civilisation of Rajasthan, Kalibangan, Ahar, Ganeshwar, Bairath.
- History of Rajasthan from 8th to 18th Century.
- Gurjar Pratihars.
- Peasants and Tribal Movements.
- Prajamandal Movement.
- Integration of Rajasthan.
- The role of women during the Medieval and Modern period.
- Society and Religion.
- Lok Devata and Debian.
- Saints of Rajasthan.
- Chauhans of Ajmer.
- Paintings – Various Schools.
- Fairs and Festivals.
- Customs, Dresses, and Or
- Relations with Delhi Sultanate – Mewar, Ranthambore, and Jalore.
- Rajasthan and Mughals – Sanga, Pratap, Mansingh of Amer, Chandrasen, Rai Singh of Bikaner, Raj Singh of Mewar.
- History of freedom struggle in Rajasthan.
- Architecture – Temples, Forts, and Palaces.
- Folk Music and Dance.
- Language and Literature.
RPSC Grade 2 Teacher Syllabus for GK
- Oceans and their characteristics.
- Global wind system.
- Major trends in International policies with special reference to Globalization and Nuclear Non-proliferation.
- Population trend and distribution.
- India and U.N.O.
- Environmental problems.
- Location and its advantages.
- Globalization and its impacts.
- Monsoonal system.
- National income-concept & trends.
- Global strategies.
- Drainage characteristics.
- Changing patterns of agriculture and industries.
- Features of India’s foreign policy.
- Reduction schemes.
- Nehru’s contribution to its making.
Important Links For RPSC Grade IInd Teacher Sarkari Naukri 2018
|Official Notification||RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Notification (Non-TSP)|
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Update Soon|
|Answer Key||Update Soon|