RRC, North Central Railway Sports Quota 21 Posts Recruitment 2017
- 1 RRC, North Central Railway Sports Quota 21 Posts Recruitment 2017
- 2 RRC North central Railways 2017 Recruitment | Sports Quota 21 Post
- 3 About North Central Railway (NCR)
- 4 Educational Qualification:-
- 5 Details of North Central Railway Recruitment 2017
- 6 Age Limit:-
- 7 Selection Process:-
- 8 Application Fees:-
- 9 How To Apply For NCR RRC Recruitment 2017
- 10 Important Dates:-
- 11 Important Link:-
North Central Railway Recruitment 2018: North Central Railway has given a Published Notification for the recruitment of Sports Quota Post in Group C. Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), North Central Railway Published recruitment notification to fill various posts under Sports Quota. The recruitment board is inviting online Applications from the eligible candidates for 21 vacant posts. Interested Candidates who are waiting for Latest Railway post as you can apply online. The NCR RRC Allahabad Railway Sports Quota Online applications are available on the official website. For All The Detailed Information like opening and closing date are Available here @ IndiaJobsDekho.Com
RRC North central Railways 2017 Recruitment | Sports Quota 21 Post
RRC North Central Railways 2017 Sports Quota, the Indian Railways is looking for talented athletes to fill the Released vacancies for different category posts. Candidates who are athletes in following games like Athletic, Badminton, Boxing, Cricket, Gymnastics, Hockey and Wrestling are eligible to apply. Eligible candidates may apply online from 09-12-2017 to 31-12-2017 at 23:59 hrs. Other details like age, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply are given below.
About North Central Railway (NCR)
North Central Railway shortly Called NCR is one of the seventeen railway zones in India. Headquarter of NCR is located in Allahabad. NCR has been operating since 2003. North Central Railway Zone consists of Allahabad division of the erstwhile Northern Railway, Jhansi division of erstwhile Central railway and new Agra Division. NCR covers the regions of Rajasthan, Haryana, Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh.
Applicants should have Intermediate or equivalent examination passed any recognized Board for S.No-A, Degree or its equivalent examination passed from any recognized University/ Institute for S.No-B with sports qualification.
Details of North Central Railway Recruitment 2017
- Organization Name: North Central Railway
- Category: Railway/Central Government
- Job Location:- Allahabad
- Total number of Post:- 21
- Date Added:- 07/12/2017
- Last date to Apply:- 31/12/2017
As on 01-01-2018, Candidate should possess age 18 – 25 years. And no age relaxation is applicable to other categories.
The Selection Process of Candidates will be based on trials and assessment of sports achievements.
Candidates should pay Rs. 500/- for other categories, Rs.250/- for SC/ ST/ Ex-servicemen/ PWD, Women, Minorities & EBC candidates through online by using internet banking or debit/ credit cards (service charges apply for all will be borne by the candidates).
How To Apply For NCR RRC Recruitment 2017
- First of All, Go to the official website and then Click Notification tab on the home page.
- After Find them read the notification carefully.
- Then, Check whether you are eligible and then apply online.
- Fill all mandatory details correctly and then upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Pay application fee online on or before the last date.
- Check the information given in the application carefully and then submit it.
- Finally, take a printout of the online application for future use.
- Opening Date of online application:- 09.12.2017
- Last Date To Apply Online:- 31.12.2017