Pick Your Topic
- 1 SSC CGL Tier-1 Questions Asked All Shifts | 11th August Paper Analysis SSC CGL Tier-1 | SSC CGL 11th August Paper Reviews | GK Questions Asked in SSC CGL Tier-1 11th August 2017 | All GK Questions Asked in SSC CGL Tier-1 2017 | SSC CGL Tier-1 Exam Pattern | SSC CGL Tier-1 Difficulty Level | Vocabulary Asked in SSC CGL Tier-1 10th August All Shifts | Vocabulary Asked in SSC CGL Tier-1 All Shifts | Question Asked Section Wise in SSC CGL 2017
SSC CGL Tier-1 Questions Asked All Shifts | 11th August Paper Analysis SSC CGL Tier-1 | SSC CGL 11th August Paper Reviews | GK Questions Asked in SSC CGL Tier-1 11th August 2017 | All GK Questions Asked in SSC CGL Tier-1 2017 | SSC CGL Tier-1 Exam Pattern | SSC CGL Tier-1 Difficulty Level | Vocabulary Asked in SSC CGL Tier-1 10th August All Shifts | Vocabulary Asked in SSC CGL Tier-1 All Shifts | Question Asked Section Wise in SSC CGL 2017
SSC CGL Examinations, Country’s One of the most prominent exam is running from 5th August 2017 to 24th August 2017.There are three shifts a day i.e. morning shift (10.00-11.00 AM), Afternoon Shift (1.15- 2.15 PM) & Evening Shift (4.15 to 5.15 PM). Over 27 lacs students have filled their form to appear in SSc CGL Tier-1 examinations
To give you the better idea of difficulty level of exam and questions asked, we are providing you SSC CGL Questions asked on August 11, 2017.
These details will be helpful if you are going to attempt this online test this year.
Tier-1 Exam Pattern:
As per the latest exam pattern tier-1 exam duration is reduced to 60 mins instead 75 mins last year. The nature of examination is objective which is purely online. Tier-1 contains 100 Question each of 2 marks, i.e. maximum marks are 200. Paper consists of four subjects with 25 questions each and maximum of 50 marks.
|SUBJECT||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|General Intellegence & Reasoning||25||50|
|General Awareness & GK||25||50|
|English Language & Comprehension||25||50|
Each subject has equal marks so candidates are advised to focus on each subject equally. There will 2 marks awarded for the every right answer, but 0.50 marks will be deducted for every wrong attempt i.e. exam has negative marking. Hence candidates are strictly advised not to attempt questions with doubt. Accuracy and speed will be the key to crack tier-1 examination.
SSC CGL Tier-1 Questions Asked 10th August (Morning Shift)
Some Questions Asked were :
1. Ghadar Party founded by? – Lala Hardayal
2. Which Country Blocked facebook?
3. SI unit of temperature? – Kelvin
4. The biggest mammal is? – Blue whale
5. Six Machine book is written by? – Chrish Gayle
6. Emergency provision in which article?
7. East India company established in which year? 31st December 1600
8. Strait of Gibraltar dispute btw which two countries?
9. Types of the Himalayan mountain?
10.Arjun award winner in athletics?
11. What is the full form of RNA? -Ribo Nuclic acid
12. Milk is Acidic or Basic? Acidic Ph value 6.5
13.IVF invented by whom? – Louise Brown
14. What is Norw esters?
15. Question on Federal structure of Government.
16. Question on Lucky Grahak Scheme.
17. What is prime lending rate?
18. Emulsion Example.
19. one question on Artists – Yamini, shiva Shankar, Subbalakshmi.
20. What is netscape navigator?
|Topic||No of Questions||Level|
1. Spelling Correction – Impression, Surveillance
2. synonym – Stringent, delirious
3. Antonym – Vexatious
4. Idioms – Feather in one cap, Face the music
|Topic||No. of Questions||Difficulty Level|
|One word substitution||2||Difficult|
This section often comes easy in SSC CGL and today’s slot 1 paper of reasoning was also easy. 18-22 can be termed as good attempts in this section for this paper.
|Topic||No. of Questions||Difficulty Level|
|Direction Sense Test||–||Easy-Moderate|
|Blood Relation & Ranking||1||Easy|
|Odd one out||3||Easy-Moderate|
difficulty level of quant section in Morning shift was moderate and anywhere between 20 to 22 is good attempt in this paper.
|Data Interpretation- pie chart||No. of Questions||Difficulty Level|
|Questions on Speed of Train||1||Easy-Moderate|
|DI (Pie Chart)||5||Easy-Moderate|
|Average & Percentage||1||Moderate|
|Time & Work||1||Moderate|
Also Searched : SSC CGL Tier-1 Questions Asked morning shift, SSC CGL Tier-1 Questions Asked 11th August slot 1, Paper Analysis SSC CGL Tier-1 11th August, SSC CGL 11th August Paper Reviews, GK Questions Asked in SSC CGL Tier-1 11th August 2017, All GK Questions Asked in SSC CGL Tier-1 2017, SSC CGL Tier-1 Exam Pattern, SSC CGL Tier-1 Difficulty Level, Vocabulary Asked in SSC CGL Tier-1 11th August All Shifts, Vocabulary Asked in SSC CGL Tier-1 All Shifts, Question Asked Section Wise in SSC CGL 2017, SSC CGL exam pattern tier-1, Questions asked in GK SSC CGl Tier-1, Questions asked in reasoning SSC CGl Tier-1, Questions asked in english SSC CGl Tier-1, Questions asked in quantitative aptitude SSC CGl Tier-1, difficulty level of papers of SSc cgl tier-1 2017, Difficulty level of morning shift SSC CGL 9th august, no. of good attempts in SSC CGL tier 1