About SWAYAM, SWAYAM Free Online Course Registration and Login Process, Eligible Criteria for SWAYAM Free Online Course, Channels Under SWAYAM Free Online Course, Process to get registration in SWAYAM Free Online Course
SWAYAM or Study Webs of Active –Learning for Young Aspiring Minds programme of Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India, Professors of centrally funded institutions like IITs, IIMs, central universities will offer online courses to citizens of India.
SWAYAM is a gadget for self-materialization providing freedom for a life-long learning. Here learner can choose his/her favorite from hundreds of courses, virtually every course that is taught at the university / college / school level and these shall be suggested by the best of the teachers in India and somewhere. If a student is studying in any college, he/she can alteration the credits received by taking these courses into their academic performance. SWAYAM represents a unique opportunity for educational to enlarge the boundaries of knowledge If you are, doing or not doing, in school or out of school.
All courses would be offered free of cost under this programme despite fees would be collected in case learner requires certificate.
Jawahar Lal Nehru University, IIT Bombay, IIT Kanpur IIT Madras, IIT Guwahati, University of Delhi, IGNOU, IIM Bangalore, IIM Calcutta, Banaras Hindu University, alone along with the help of aptitude from foreign universities will be offering courses In the first step, in the field of engineering education, energy, social science, management, & basic sciences. At slightest one crore students are expected to benefit in 2 to 3 years via this initiative. India has become one of the few countries in the World which has its own online bilateral learning platform that provides, not only video lectures, but also reading material and also assignments/quizzes that could end up in securing credits after fulfillment the assessment system. SWAYAM is launched by the President of India Shri Pranab Mukherjee recently released the, the education portal that takes high quality education to the doorstep of everyone and the SWAYAM Prabha – the 32 DTH channels operational for broadcasting high quality educational content for free of cost using the GSAT-15 satellite envoy.
SWAYAM Free Online Course Registration and Login Process:
SWAYAM Free Online Course is a desire of central government to digitized the system of schooling and to reach at distant areas. Swayam portal provides free online series and 32 Swayam DTH Channels are in all over the country. This portal has been begun to cover all candidates who are unconcerned from learning.
The government efforts for SWAYAM Free Online Course are all set to spreading and improve the nature of learning over the country. Through the SWAYAM Online Course, teachers also can registered themselves to improve or increase knowledge regarding any appropriate subject. The ministry is planned at providing great quality e-content to all institutes and universities and candidates can get learning free of cost through the Swayam Free Courses.
SWAYAM Free Online Course is a GURU programmed by Government of India and described to achieve the approach, quality and equity. The objective of SWAYAM Online Course effort is to make the best teaching learning education to all candidates. SWAYAM portal is an equipment for self idealization provides opportunities for a life long education. Here pupil can choose from thousands of courses, basically every course that is taught at the institutes level are teaches by the best teachers in India. If a pupil is studying in any institute, they can learn from the SWAYAM Online Course and make records in academics. SWAYAM presents a different learning opportunity to grow the knowledge of any people.
Eligible Criteria for SWAYAM Free Online Course:
- Candidates must be Citizen of India to be registered on the web portal of SWAYAM.
- The Scheme should only help to cover all topics that are related to the syllabus that is been tough till grade 9th.
- The SWAYAM Online Courses will help with any course that has been related by graduate, under graduate, post graduate, levels in schools, institutes, colleges and universities.
- To get registered with SWAYAM Online Courses candidate should be above 9th grade.
Channels Under SWAYAM Free Online Course:
- Candidates can find various courses under this SWAYAM scheme.
- Each course is placed under different categories so it easy for the candidates to find the topics
- Or candidates can visit to the official website for detail list of channels.
Process to get registration in SWAYAM Free Online Course:
- Go to the official website swayam.gov.in
- After log in, search the registration page and click the link
- Click on the sign up option
- Now provide the information which is required and click on next tab
- At last enter the password
- And last you will be sign up with SWAYAM Free Online Course
- Remember username and password for future use.