Telangana Government Jobs Recruitment 2017, Fisheries Jobs 2017, Fisheries Jobs vacancy 2017, Telangana Government Jobs 2017, Govt jobs in Fisheries, GovernmentJobs 2017, TPSC jobs 2017 ,Telangana jobs, Data Entry jobs In telangana, Fisheries jobs vacancy, post graduate recruitment jobs, Latest Goverment Job vacancy, New Govt. jobs, Govt. jobs In telangana, Telangana Jobs recruitment 2017, Govt. jobs Notification, Jobs In Telangana State, Fisheries Officier recruitment 2017, Telangana Fisheries Assistants Jobs, Date Entry Operator Jobs vacancies, Data Entry Jobs in telangana,All india Govt. jobs, latest govt. Jobs 2017, Indiajobsdekho.com, tspsc.gov.in, TPSC Jobs 2017, TPSC recruitment
Pick Your Topic
Telangana Government Jobs Notification 2017
Telangana State has advertised a notification for the recruitement Fisheries vacancies. Interested candidates can apply online mode. According to the Telangana government 205 different jobs will be filled soon with the Telangana State Public Service Commission for fishery jobs. Other Info like age limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process to visit official site. For more Latest jobs Update to visit Indiajobsdekho.com
Importants Date 🙂
Application Starting Date -: Will Update Soon
Appliocation Last Date -: Will Update Soon
Telangana Government Jobs 2017
- Organization Name : Telangana State Public Service Commission
- Job Category : Telangana Government Jobs
- Post Name : Fisheries
- Total Post : 205 Post
- Application Mode : Online
- Website : “tspsc.gov.in”
- Location : Telangana
Post Details :-
- Fisheries Officier – 31 Posts
- Fisheries Assistants – 79 Posts
- Fisheries – 79 Posts
- Date Entry Operator – 16 Posts
The selected candidates will get the best pay scale grades by organization norms.
- Fisheries officer -: Rs 25,000 per month
- Fisheries Assistant -: Rs. 1,8000 per month
- Fisheries -: Rs.12000 per month
- Data Entry operators -: Rs 15000 rupees per month
Candidates age should be 18 years and 44 years old. Age relaxation will be applicable for reserved category candidates according to government norms.
- Candidates must have BFSC / MSc Zoology (Fisheries Specialization) / FZC in any accredited institution or university having minimum accredited marks.
- Fisheries Assistants are the first priority in polytechnic candidates
- Candidates must be eligible for computer typing knowledge / knowledge in Telugu, English
Selection Process :-
Written examination and personal interview will be organized to shortlist applicants. Only shortlisted candidates will participate in the final round of selection during the primary selection rounds only.
How to Apply for Telangana Jobs 2017 🙂
- First, enter the TPSC official portal tspsc.gov.in
- Then download the desired notification and read it carefully
- Eligible andidates requested to open online application form
- Attach signature copies of your recent passport size photograph, fixed format and size
- Fill the form with the candidates Personal and professional information
- Upload copies of all supporting documents and pay application fee according to your class
- To prevent errors, verify cross information before submitting a form
- Submit before the last date And save as PDF for future reference.
For more Information To click notification : Click Here