National Hospitality Teachers Eligibility Test 2018 check NCHMCT NHTET Application Form Eligibility Criteria | check also NHTET Exam Pattern & Apply online for NHTET 2018 Assistant Professor & Professor post & Check Out NHTET 2018 Admit Card & Scorecard check NHTET Result 2018
Pick Your Topic
- 1 National Hospitality Teachers Eligibility Test (NHTET) March 2018 Application form | Exam Date | Eligibility | Admit card @ thims.gov.in
National Hospitality Teachers Eligibility Test (NHTET) March 2018 Application form | Exam Date | Eligibility | Admit card @ thims.gov.in
NHTET 2018 Application Form:- National Hospitality Teachers Eligibility Test (NHTET) is conducted the Exam for the recruitment of Assistant Lecturer and Teaching Associates in NCHMCT affiliated IHMs. This exam takes the about the single entrance test for recruitment of Assistant professor and professor posts. Applicants are willing to apply for NHTET 2018. Applicants who clear the NCHMCT National Hospitality Teachers Eligibility Test 2018 will be eligible to apply for Recruitment in IHM’s.
The last date to submit an online application for NHTET is 20th Feb 2018. Applicants firstly are required to check their eligibility criteria & Age criteria and an application fee as per category. Eligible candidates can utilize this opportunity on or before the last date. National Hospitality Teachers Eligibility Test Application From this article, applicants can find more information about Selection Process, Age Criteria, Salary Details are further in the below section.
National Hospitality Teachers Eligibility Test (NHTET) 2018 Notification Online Application | NHEET 2018 Exam Date | NCHMCT NHTET Entrance Test 2018-19
|Name of The Organization:||National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology|
|Job Category||Entrance Exam|
|Name of the Posts||National Hospital Teacher Eligibility Test|
|Selection Process||Written Exam|
NHTET 2018 Eligibility Criteria & Educational Qualification:-
- Candidates should be full-time Graduation in Hospitality Administration / Hotel Management after 12th from a recognized University/Institute with minimum 60% marks with at least 2 years experience after getting Degree (or)
- Full-time Post Graduation in Hospitality Administration / Hotel Management after graduation Degree in Hospitality Administration (HA) / Hotel Management (HM) from a recognized University with minimum 60% marks either in UG & PG Degree
- Appearing students in final semester/ final year exam of the PG and have passed all subjects of previous year/ semester, and also having UG Degree in Hospitality Administration (HA)/ Hotel Management (HM) from a recognized University with at least 60% marks
Selection Procedure for NHTET Govt Jobs 2018
- Written Exam (Paper I,II & III) qualify
Age Limit for NHTET Assistant professor and professor Entrance Exam 2018
- For General/OBC category:- Candidates maximum age limit is 30 Years.
- For SC/ST and PD category:- Candidates, the maximum age limit is 35 years as per the official Notification. The candidates who had applied for the NHTET are will be allowed to apply
- For AL and TA category:– Candidates maximum age limit is 30 Years with the age relaxation for the Reserved category applicants.
NHTET Entrance Exam / Application Fee:
For General/OBC application fee Rs.800/-
For SC, ST, PD categories applicants Rs.400/- the fee paid through demand draft drawn in favour of NCHMCT payable at Noida or Delhi.
NCHMCT NHTET Important Exam 2018
Online Application Starting Date – 01/01/2018
Online Application Form Last Date – 20/02/2018
Last Date for Receipt of Confirmation Sheet along with Fee- 28/02/2018
Exam Date of NHTET 2018 in 16 cities – 18/03/2018
Declaration of NHTET Result 2018- 27/03/2018
NCHMCT National Hospital Teacher Eligibility Test 2018 Apply Online
- Candidates firstly Visit the official website of Tourism and Hospitality Institute Management System @ thims.gov.in
- Then find the option of “NHTET Application Form 2018 Apply Online“.
- Then after click to apply button to fill the “NCHMCT NHTET Asst Professor & Professor Entrance Exam 2018
- After fill the application form pay the application fees in form of Demand Draft
- Then after fill the educational qualification form
- Candidates upload your Recent photograph, valid ID card and other documents and check it again
- Finally, submit the application form and download it
- Send the Three-page NHTET Application Form 2018 along with Demand Draft to NCHMCT, Noida
- Candidates remember that to send the confirmation sheet along with Demand Draft to NCHMCT by post before the last date
- Your NHTET application process is complete