TNUSRB, Tamil nadu jobs, www.tnusrb.tn.gov.in, tnusrbonline.org, tnusrb result 2017, tnusrbonline org, police exam result 2017, tn police result 2017, tnusrb result, TNUSRB exam result, tamil nadu constable results, tnusrb constable results 2017, tn police results, tn police constable results 2017, tnusrb police constable 2017 results
TNUSRB constable, jail warder, firemen exam result 2017
Pick Your Topic
Tamil Nadu uniformed service Recruitment(TNUSRB) 2017:
TNUSRB is going to release the result within two or three days on its official website http://tnusrbonline.org/.Those who have participated in the TNUSRB exam, they all can see theri results from the official website. The last date for the registration was 22-February-2017. The registration for the TNUSRB started from 23-January-2017.
- Name of Organization: Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB)
- Name of the Post: Gr II Police Constable, Gr II Jail Warders and fireman
- Total Post: Constable(13137 Post), Jail warder (1016 Post), Fireman (1552 Post)
- Online Application Start date: 23/January/2017
- Online Application Closing date: 22/February/2017
- Exam Date: 21/May/2017
- Total Vacancies:- 15711
- Academic Qualifications: Candidates should have passed 10th or 12th from recognized board.
- Selection Process:- Written exam, Physical Test, Medical Test, Interview
Physical Standard for TN Police Constable:
Height for Male Candidate: Minimum 170cms and 167cms for SC/ST
Height for Female Candidate: Minimum 159cms and 157cms for SC/ST
Chest:(Only for Male Candidate)
- Candidates Minimum Age of 18 years and Maximum Age of 24 years.
- Age Relaxation may be applicable according to Official Notification.
Selection procedure for TNUSRB Vacancy:
- Written Test
- Physical efficiency Test PET
- Medical Test
- Final Merit List
TNUSRB results 2017, See how to download:
- To check the TNUSRB result Go to the official website http://tnusrbonline.org/
- On the homepage, click on the ‘TNUSRB constable 2017 results’ link
- A new Webpage will open on the website.
- Enter your registration number and other details.
- Download the answer key and take a print out.
According to the TNUSRB total of Nearly 10 lacs candidates enrolled themselves for the TNUSRB exam. Total of 5.5 lacs appeared in the TNUSRB Exam.The exam carried a total of 80 marks and examinees were given 1 hours and 20 minutes to appear for it. The written exam comprised questions from general knowledge and psychology.