Pick Your Topic
TSPSC Language Pandit:
Telangana State Public Service Commission has been announced 1011 vacant posts for eligible or interested candidates. The candidates who are waiting for entering in teaching field can apply in TSPSC Language Pandit. It is a golden opportunity for all the candidates who possess PG/UG in a relevant field. There are various posts for allotment to eligible candidates to grab this opportunity. This recruitment may be in concerned with examination authority in given duration for aspirants. All eligible and interested candidates filling all the qualifying criteria can apply before the last date. Further details regarding this job have been prescribed in this article given below.
Candidates must have read the whole article carefully before the last date and keep all the necessary document filled or attached as per instructions are given below:
- Aadhar card number.
- Academic qualifications documents.
- Community certificate.
- Date of Birth certificate.
- Local ID Proof.
Details of TSPSC Language Pandit are as follows:
Name of the organization- Telangana State Public Service Commission.
Name of posts- Language Pandit (all media), Language Pandit Urdu Medium.
Total number of posts- 1011 vacant posts.
Official website- www.tspsc.gov.in.
Name of the posts-
- Language Pandit Hindi Medium- 342 posts.
- Language Pandit Urdu Medium- 26posts.
- Language Pandit Marathi- 9 posts.
- Language Pandit Telugu- 634posts.
Eligibility Criteria of TSPSC Language Pandit are as given below:
- Applying candidates should possess from a recognized board and should have Post Graduation Degree or UG in the relevant subject from a recognized university.
- Minimum 18 years & Maximum 44 years.
- Retrenched temporary employees in the State Census Department- 3 Years
- Telangana State Government Employees- 5 Years
- Ex-Servicemen- 3 years
- N.C.C.- 3 Years
- SC/ST or BCs- 5 Years
- written test.
Aspirants must Mandatory to fill-up all relevant columns of application and submit an application form through the official website only. The particulars made available on the website shall proceed through the computer and the eligibility decided in terms of notification era.The Candidates received online in the prescribed format available on the website and within the time shall only be prescribed and the Commission will not be held responsible for any kind of disparity. Claimants must upload his/her own scanned photo and signature through the J.P.G format.
How to apply TSPSC Language Pandit online application form?
- Candidates have to visit official website www.tspsc.gov.in.
- Search for the TSPSC Language Pandit recruitment 2017 for 1011 posts.
- Recruitment link will display on web page.
- Fill the following information as per instructions.
- Attach self-attested copies, Passport size photograph and other relevant documents in prescribed column.
- Check all the mentioned details attentively before submit.
- Submit the application form and pay application fees according to the category.
- Finally, take a print out of further necessary documents.
Important scheduled date-
- 30th October 2017.
- 30th November 2017.
Quick searches- 2017 TSPSC LP Recruitment, TSPSC Language Pandit online application form, Telangana State Public Service Commission LP recruitment, LP For 1011 vacant posts, LP Recruitment for 1011 posts, Telangana State Public Service Commission for 1011 LP Recruitment, 1011 posts for LP, Language Pandit for 1011 posts in TSPSC.