United Bank of India Recruitment 2017, UBI Sub staff jobs, Part time Sub staff vacancies 2017, 12th Pass jobs, 10th Pass Jobs, United Bank of India jobs, Bank jobs, UBI notification, United Bank of India new Jobs 2017, united bank of India vacancy details, Bank recruitment 2017, UBI notification 2017, UBI Dy General Manager Recruitment, UBI IEM vacancies 2017, Clerical jobs at UBI, unitedbankofindia.com, UBI part time jobs
Pick Your Topic
- 1 United Bank of India Recruitment 2017 | Dy General Manager, IEM, Clerical Vacancy 2017 | CA Jobs @ unitedbankofindia.com
United Bank of India Recruitment 2017 | Dy General Manager, IEM, Clerical Vacancy 2017 | CA Jobs @ unitedbankofindia.com
Click here to check online for the United Bank of India Recruitment
United Bank of India Vacancy Details:
Name of Posts :
1. Dy General Manager
2. CA (Chartered Accountant)
3. IEM (Independent External Monitors)
4. Office Assistant
5. Watchman cum Gardener
No. Of Posts : Various Posts
Job Location : Across India
Official Website : unitedbankofindia.com
- For Sr. no.1 – Graduate with a degree in law or a law graduate who has passed 05 years integrated law course from a recognized university in India.
- For Sr. no.2 – Candidate willing to have their firms empanelled as Concurrent Auditor and Revenue Auditor of the Bank for conducting Concurrent Audit and Revenue Audit of branches/offices.
- For Sr. no.3 – Candidate should be retired Executive, not below the rank of General
Manager of any Central PSE/ Central PSU / Public Sector Bank (other than United Bank of India), retired Joint Secretary / Addl. Secretary/Secretary in Government of India or equivalent in State Government.
- For Sr. no.4 – Must be a Graduate. Candidates who have secured 1st class
in either Graduation or Post Graduation will be preferred.
- For Sr. no.5 – Should have possess Class VII certificate.
Note : All applicants must be an Indian Resident.
- For Sr. no.1 – Selection will be made on the basis of Group Discussion and Personal Interview
- For Sr. no.2 – The branch will decide the CA firms as their Auditor
- For Sr. no.3 – Candidates will be shortlisted is subject to clearance from Central Vigilance Commission
- For Sr. no.4 – Process of Written Test & Personal Interview
- For Sr. no.5 – Personal Interview will be taken
For Sr. no.1 – Min 40 years and Max 50 years
For Sr. no.2 – Not Applicable
For Sr. no.3 – Not above 65 years as on date of application
For Sr. no.4 – Min 22 years and Max 40 years
For Sr. no.5 – Min 22 years and Max 40 years
- 10 years relaxation for PWD candidates.
- 5 years relaxation for ST/SC candidates.
- 3 years Relaxation for OBC candidates.
- 5 years Relaxation for Ex-Serviceman candidates.
- Starting Date for application: Updating Soon
- Last Date for application: Updating Soon
BOM Sub Staff Exam Syllabus:
We will provide you with the accurate syllabus as to bang in the exams with your best performance based on the syllabus given at this website. The Paper will cover questions from Local language, English language and general knowledge and aptitude. These vacancies are from different states so a local language test will be also included in the Exam.
To Check Syllabus Click the button:
There is no application fees is required to pay for the recruitment at United Bank Of India.
To check more information about United Bank of India Recruitment : Check Here