University of Rajasthan Recruitment 2017, Recruitment for Professor 2017 , Librarian, Recruitment Associate Professor, Recruitment Dy. Librarian, Assistant Librarian, Assistant Director (Physical Education), Job in Rajasthan University, Recruitment in Rajasthan University.
University of Rajasthan Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 217 Teaching & Non Teaching Positions: University of Rajasthan, Jaipur has announced notification for the recruitment of 217 Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Librarian, Dy.Librarian, Assistant Librarian & Assistant Director vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 24-05-2017 to 23-06-2017 till 11:59 PM & Send the hard copy on or before 30-06-2017 till 02:00 PM. Other details like post names, application fee and how to apply are given below…
University of Rajasthan Vacancy Details:
Total No of Vacancies : 217
Name of the Post:
- Professor: 26 posts
- Librarian: 01 Vacancy
- Associate Professor: 61 Vacancies
- Dy. Librarian: 04 Vacancies
- Assistant Professor: 111 Vacancies
- Assistant Librarian: 06 Vacancies
- Assistant Director (Physical Education): 08 Vacancies
Selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Candidates have to pay Rs.1000/- for General & BC (Creamy layer),
Rs.500/- for SC/ ST/ BC (Non Creamy layer)
candidates of Rajasthan, Rs.100/- for PH candidates, Fee can be pay through Online payment Gateway.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.uniraj.ac.in from 24-05-2017 to 23-06-2017 till 11:59 PM. After the completion of Online Application send the hard copy (Printed) along with important documents with self attested educational, experience & other necessary documents to Room No.205, Sardar Patel Bhawan, University of Rajasthan, Jaipur on or before 30-06-2017 till 02:00 PM.
Also Check: UGC NET November Application Form 2017
Instructions for Online Applicants:
- Logon to the website “www.uniraj.ac.in—–>”Recruitment” tab and open the link”.
- Go to Recruitments-Teaching Post & Click on the “Apply Online” link of applying post.
- Then Click on “Register for Teaching Post” if not registered.
- If the candidate is already register then Click on the “Login to Fill Application Form”.
- Fill in the online application form.
- Click on “Submit” button.
- Now take a print of your application form for future use.
Also Check: SBI PO Recruitment 2017 -Result|| answer sheets|| Merit list|| Answer key
Starting Date for Online Registration: 24-05-2017.
Last Date for Online Registration: 23-06-2017 till 11:59 PM.
Last Date for Receipt of Hard copy & Other important documents: 30-06-2017 till 02:00 PM.
For more details like selection process, how to apply and other information click on the link