Pick Your Topic
- 1 Uttarakhand Transport Corporation Exam Hall Ticket- Download Here
- 1.1 Exam Pattern For UTC Conductor Exam 2017
- 1.2 Exam Type
- 1.3 Subjects
- 1.4 Duration of Exam
- 1.5 Written
- 1.6 General Hindi
- 1.7 2Hours
- 1.8 General Knowledge
- 1.9 General Science
- 1.10 Mathematics
- 1.11 Important Dates To Remember
- 1.12 Selection Process
- 1.13 Documents Required for the UTC Conductor Exam
- 1.14 Downloading Details for the UTC Conductor Exam 2017
- 1.15 Official Link to Download the Admit Card For UTC Conductor Exam 2017
Uttarakhand Transport Corporation Exam Hall Ticket- Download Here
Uttarakhand Transport Corporation Exam Hall Ticket: Uttarakhand Transport Corporation has issued the official notification and the vacancy is for 424 posts. The written exam is going to be conducted for recruitment of Conductor post. This examination will be held on 26/11/2017. The candidates who are going to appear in Conductor Examination should download Uttarakhand Transport Admit Card 2017. It will be released on the official website in between 10-15 days. After the release of hall ticket, a candidate can download UTC Conductor Hall Ticket from here. To download UTC Call Letter 2017, the candidate should enter the registration number & date of birth.
Exam Pattern For UTC Conductor Exam 2017
Uttarakhand Transport Corporation Conductor Exam is a written exam, will be held on 26/11/2017. The Questions you have to attempt must be an objective type. There are 4 subjects and 2 hours given for completing the exam. More details are as follows:
- Each question carries 1 mark.
- Negative marking scheme is 1/4th of each wrong answer.
- Total time to be given to completing exam- 2 hours.
Duration of Exam
Important Dates To Remember
- Starting Date Of Application Process – 12/9/2017
- Ending Date of Application Process – 11/10/2017
- Date Of The Examination – 26/11/2017
- Date of Results – Will be Updated soon
The Uttarakhand Transport Corporation Department will be selecting the candidates according to the performance of the written exam. Candidates who have cleared the written exam will be moved on to the next level which is the personal interview. The Candidates who are selected in both levels, further their certificate verification will be taking place. For more details about selection process visit the official notification on the official website @www.ubterec.in
Documents Required for the UTC Conductor Exam
Candidates should be carrying one of the identities from the below specified along with the admit card for any security purpose:
- Voter ID, Aadhar Card, Driving License, PAN, Passport
- Photograph, College ID
Downloading Details for the UTC Conductor Exam 2017
Follow the below steps to download the admit card without any conflicts:
- Visit the official website of UTC i.e. www.ubterec.nic
- Find the Notification for the UTC Conductor Exam Admit card download link.
- Click on the download link, it will be taking you to the login page.
- Enter the required fields with the appropriate details like DOB, Application No.
- Submit the details.
- The display screen of the admit card will appear here.
- Download the admit card and print it to use it for the examination process.
Official Link to Download the Admit Card For UTC Conductor Exam 2017
Recent searches: UTC Conductor Hall Ticket, Uttarakhand Transport Admit Card 2017, Conductor Exam Hall Ticket, Download the Admit Card For UTC Conductor Exam 2017, Uttarakhand Transport Corporation Conductor Exam, Uttarakhand Transport Corporation, Uttarakhand Transport Admit Card, UTC Conductor Exam 2017, UTC, Uttarakhand Transport Corporation