VSSC Technical Assistant Recruitment 2017 for 87 posts.
Hello, applicants VSSC Technical Assistant (Vikram Sarabhai Space Center) Released Recruitment Application to fill the various 87 Posts of Technical Assistant & Scienific Assistant Prepare On-line Vikram Sarabhai Space Center Jobs Recruitment 2017.
The contenders are well informed that all the details regarding the vacancy in the below sections of the article. Applicants must read it carefully and fill the application form for VSSC Technical Asst Recruitment 2017 through online.The Interested and eligible candidates must read the full article attentively and get all the information before applying online on the official website of the VSSC that is www.vssc.gov.in. Candidates should read the eligibility criteria in official notifications and check whether you are eligible to apply these posts or not before the date passed. Eligible candidates go to given application link and fill all mandatory details correctly as per the authority instructions. Candidates should have to pay fee of application form through online on or before the given date. Moreover you can get further details like Educational qualification, age limit, selection process, Pay scale and steps How to apply from this page should be prescribed in this article.
Details about the VSSC Technical Assistant Recruitment 2017 are as follows:-
- Name of the Organization- Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre, VSSC
- Name of the posts- Technical Assistant & Scienific Assistant.
- Number of vacancies- 87 post.
- Category- Recruitment.
- Status- will updated on official site.
- Employment type- Central govt jobs.
- Location- Thiruvananthapuram
- Mode of application- online
- Starting date to apply online- Already started.
- Last date to apply online- 29th October 2017.
- Official website- www.vssc.gov.in.
VSSC Technical Asst & Scientific Assistant Vacancies for 87 posts:-
The contenders are well informed about the vacancies which are to be allotted by the govt for the eligible or interested candidates,can fill all the legal formalities to enter in examination for the various posts. For the job seekers who are going to seeking the well adapted employment in government sector can apply online form for the VSSC Technical Assistant and Engineering vacancies for 87 posts.
VSSC Post Wise Vacancy Details are as follows:
Electronics- 12 posts
Mechanical- 11 posts
Chemical- 2 posts
Civil- 1 posts
Computer science- 1 posts
Instrumentation- 1 posts
Chemistry- 4 posts
3.Junior Hindi Translator- 1 posts
Post Code (1353)- 2 posts
Post Code (1354)- 2 posts
Post Code (1355)- 2 posts
Post Code (1356)- 2 posts
Post Code (1357)- 1 posts
Post Code (1358)- 1 posts
Post Code (1359)- 1 posts
Post Code (1360)- 1 posts
Post Code (1361)- 6 posts
Post Code (1362)- 1 posts
Post Code (1363)- 1 posts
Post Code (1364)- 9 posts
Post Code (1365)- 1 posts
Post Code (1374)- 1 posts
Post Code (1375)- 11 posts
Post Code (1376)- 5 posts
Post Code (1377)- 3 posts
Post Code (1378)- 2 posts
Post Code (1379)- 1 posts
Post Code (1380)- 1 posts
Eligibility criteria of VSSC Technical Asst & Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2017
- Technical Assistant- Candidates should Completed first class Diploma in relevant discipline from a recognized institute or University.
- Scientific Assistant- First class bachelor degree in chemistry from a recognized institute or University.
- Check official notification for educational qualification for further posts.
- The candidates age should be minimum 18 years.
- Written Test
- Skill Test
4.Salary Scale- The selected applicants will get a handsome amount of monthly salary as per the posts. For more information, candidates can visit the official notification.
5.Application Fees- Applicants must have to pay non-refundable application form fee of Rs.250/- by online through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Internet Banking only through State Bank of India e-Pay facility.
How to apply for VSSC Recruitment 2017 for 98 posts:
- Go to official website www.vssc.gov.in.
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and fill all the details which are mandatory to mentioned and then apply online.
- Then upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Pay application fee online on or before the last date as per category.
- Check the information given in the application carefully and the submit it.
- Take a printout of the following documents for future use.
Last date of application form
29th October 2017
Official website: www.vssc.gov.in.