Pick Your Topic
WBHRB Recruitment 2017 (160 Tutor/ Demonstrator Post):
West Bengal Health Recruitment Board 2017- WBHRB has issued a notification for the recruitment of Tutor/ Demonstrator Vacancy at 160 posts. Interested candidates may apply by 23rd October 2017. Other details like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply will be given in an article below:
If you want to make career at WBHRB Vacancy then candidates can apply online application form from 10th October 2017 to 23rd October 2017. It is golden opportunity for interested and eligible candidates, who are searching for government job in WBHRB Vacancy. More other details are given below.
Post- Tutor/ Demonstrator.
Eligibility- MBBS Degree.
Location- Kolkata (West Bengal).
Details of the various 160 posts are as follows:
1. Anatomy – 15 Posts
2. Physiology – 15 Posts
3. Biochemistry – 15 Posts
4. Pathology – 05 Posts
5. Pharmacology – 05 Posts
6. Microbiology – 05 Posts
7. Community Medicine – 05 Posts
8. Forensic Medicine & Toxicology – 05 Posts
9. General Medicine – 15 Posts
10. General Surgery – 15 Posts
11. Gynecology & Obstetrics – 10 Posts
12. TB & Respiratory diseases – 05 Posts
13. Dermatology – 05 Posts
14. Ophthalmology – 05 Posts
15. Oto-Rhino-Laryngiology – 05 Posts
16. Orthopedics – 05 Posts
17. Pediatrics – 05 Posts
18. Radio-diagnosis – 10 Posts
19. Anesthesiology – 05 Posts
20. Psychiatry – 05 Posts
Total – 160 Posts
Name of the Board- West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB).
Name of the posts- Tutor/ Demonstrator.
Total number of vacancy- 160 posts.
Important date of application form-
1.Starting Date for Submission of Application- 10th October 2017.
2. Last Date for Submission of Application- 23rd October 2017.
Official website- www.wbhrb.in
Criteria of the West Bengal Health Recruitment Board Notification 2017:
- Educational qualification-
1.Candidates should have passed MBBS.
2. More post -wise educational qualification details please go to the official notification.
3. Weight age shall be given to candidates holding recognized Postgraduate degree (for disciplines under the Specialties group) and recognized Postdoctoral degree (for disciplines under the Super specialties group) in the concerned of discipline in as accordance with the ‘Minimum Qualifications for Teachers in Medical Institutions Regulations.
- Age limit-
1.Not more than 45 years on the 1st day of January of 2017.
2.Age relaxation may be given to such doctors who have served under this State Government, to an extent equivalent to the period of such service, subject to a maximum of five years.
1.Rs. 15,600-42,000/- + Grade pay Rs. 5400/- per month.
Rs 210 through Bank Counter in any branch of Banks participating in the GRIPS, Govt. of West Bengal through duplicate challan, as generated after filling up the online application Form. Govt. Receipt Head of Account is ‘0051-00-104- 002-16’. No fee for SC/ST/ OBC Candidates.
- Written exam
How to Apply:-
Eligible candidates may apply through the website www.wbhrb.in by 23rd October 2017 or Click on the below How to Apply links upto 08:00 pm.
Notice:The Department of Health & Family Welfare is committed to providing a proper delivery of health care services of peoples 24 X 7 basis to all citizens of the state through the different institutions and establishments under its control.The candidates who are willing to apply in this recruitment can apply as soon as possible on the given date. It will be informed to the applicants that they will be recruited as per their educational qualification or prescribed criteria belongs to this article.
Official link: click here