Maharaja Surajmal Brij University Admit Card 2019: Students of BRIJ University University can now download their admit cards from msbrijuniversity.ac.in. Candidates will need their roll number to download the BRIJ Admit Card 2019. Students who applied for the entrance exams can now check Maharaja Surajmal Brij University BA, B.Com, B.Sc Admit Card 2019 of the entrance exam. Make sure to carry the admit card in the examination hall to appear for the exams. Use your roll number and mobile number to download the admit card for the theory exams.
Maharaja Surajmal Brij University, Bharatpur Admit Card Download 2019
Students who want to take admission in the Brij University have filled the admission form this year. And those who have filled the form are now waiting for the admit cards of entrance exam. Candidates can now check BA, B.Com, B.Sc Entrance Admit Card 2019 for UG and PG courses. Official exam authorities have uploaded the admit cards for the students so that they could appear for the exams. And now students who want to appear for the entrance exams are looking for the admit card downloading process.
Download Brij University, Bharatpur Admit Card 2019 UG And PG Courses
All the students of Brij University can download 2019 admit card for UG And PG Courses. Candidates Can Check admit card 2019 for bharatpur Maharaja Surajmal Brij University admit card 2019. Students can download admit card 2019 on our website Indiajobsdekho.com
|BA 1st year Admit Card 2019||B.Com 1st year Admit Card 2019||B.Sc 1st All Year Admit 2019|
|BA 2nd year Admit Card 2019||B.Com 2nd year Admit Card 2019||B.Sc 2nd All Admit Card 2019|
|BA 3rd year Admit Card 2019||B.Com 3rd yEar Admit Card 2019||B.Sc 3rd All Admit Card 2019|
How To Download Maharaja Surajmal Brij University Admit Card 2019?
- In the first step, go to the official web portal of Nalanda Open University i.e. msbrijuniversity.ac.in.
- Now, on the home page, you will see a image scrolling.
- Click on this image and then a new page will load.
- Now, enter your mobile number without any prefix (Only 10 Digits).
- After it enter your Application Form No and click on the submit button.
- Your admit card will now show on the screen.
- Take a print out of the admit card and carry it in the examination hall.