17 Lakh Houses to be built in Rajasthan, Rajasthan Government to built 17 Lakh homes under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojna, Vasundhra Raje led BJP central government scheme, Affordable housing scheme by central government of India, housing scheme by ruling government, benefit of affordable housing scheme, people connecting to housing sheme, government planning to give benefits common people, joint mission of state and central govt, steps for growth of Villages, Modi vision India to make a country for all and house for all
Pick Your Topic
प्रधान मंत्री आवास योजना – 17 Lakh Houses to be Built in Rajasthan
Jaipur : The Rajasthan Government, under Vasundhara Raje guidelines will implement Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana with construction of around 17 lakh housing units. The Rural Development Minister Rajendra Rathore addressing press conference said that it is likely to complete 1.7 lakh houses by next three to four months.
Implementation of Plan
And around 9 lakh houses already have been completed in this scheme. With the contribution of Rs. 937 crore from central government, a total costing of Rs. 1,561 crore will be spent to build these houses under different scheme to avail this offer to reach to a common man.
The State government has already been allotted 7.17 lakh land allotment letters under Deendayal Upadhayay Land Allotment Compaign. Another 10 lakh letters will be distributed of which 1.5 lakh letters in next financial year, Agency added.
Subsidy provided under PMAY
Under the affordable housing yojna, the government from Centre will provide subsidy plans under various categories to reach as many people across India. They have an aim to reach poor people from urban area as well as villages. Modi, Indian Prime Minister with an aim in his eyes to provide shelter to each person who don’t have own houses till present. As to get success in this project, they have started the subsidy plan to help applicants applied for this Yojna. With the subsidy plan, you will get a loan in a very nominal rate of interest. And according to your income category, you will be provided with subsidy money from government.
Brief Details under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojna
The cost of constructed houses would be shared between Central government and State Government. Some of the details following :
- Providing assistance to state government in building houses under scheme.
- Implementing plan according to the government guidelines.
- Meeting the financial assistance according to need provided by Rural Bank for rural areas.
- Providing technical support to achieving the set target.
- Aim of generating employment opportunity through construction scheme.
Strategies and Set Targets:
- Ratio of sharing cost between Central and State government.
- Identification of beneficiaries.
- Funds will be transferred electronically directly to the account of the beneficiary.
- Housing design to meet natural calamities from the professionals.
- Size of the houses according the land measurement including a proper area of kitchen.
- Every possible technical help to provide the speed to Yojna.
- Support at every district, block level.
Background of Scheme
The central as well as state government in a joint session has a combined mission of providing every family a ‘pucca house‘ with water connection, toilet facilities, proper electricity supply and hygienic kitchen by 2022 as the nation completes its 75 years of Independence.
Also Search : Implementation of housing scheme, guidelines to apply for Awas Yojna, technical support assistance provided by central government to state government, speedy growth of Indian economy, support at district, block level, proper area for kitchen, design to meet natural calamities, generating employment opportunity, financial assistance with help of Bank, details of pradhan mantri awas yojna scheme, प्रधान मंत्री आवास योजना, successful implementation of scheme by 2022