Aligarh Muslim University Application Forms 2017-18 Apply Online For UG and PG Courses
Aligarh Muslim University Application Forms 2017-18 :-
AMU has announced AMU Admission form 2017-18,the form will be started from 29th July 2017. Aligarh Muslim University also known as AMU. It is the premier central University situated in the middle of Doab, Aligarh. AMU University conducts the entrance examination for various courses like BA (Hons.), B.Tech, B.Arch,B.Sc (Hons.), B.Com (Hons.), MBA, MBA (IB) and PG Diploma in Islamic Banking & Finance,and also B.Ed, BA LLB, Diploma in Engineering, Senior Secondary School Certificate Courses, Senior Secondary School Certificate Courses (Humanities & Commerce Streams). The admission to the candidates is available on the basis of his / her performance in the AMU Entrance Examination 2017-18. Admission into MBBS & BDS course is based on NEET Score.
Name of the AMU Courses:-
Under Graduation Programmes
Bachelors of Commerce(B.COM)
B. Bachelors of Education
Bachelors of Science (B.Sc)
Bachelors of Arts(BA)
M.Sc Computer Science (Semester Scheme)
L.L.M (Semester Scheme)
AMU 2017 Admission Form :-
AMU 2017-18 Entrance Examination will be available for several courses. The candidates who are intersted in these courses they can be apply online and required to fill the separate application form for each course of study. The application form can be filled via offline mode through the official link.The application form for BUMS course has been released from 10-05-2017. The last date to submit Application form has been 30th May 2017. For FN / NRI candidates, the last date to submit the application will be 05-06-2017. After filling the application form and take the relevant documents through offline mode in the given address.
Eligibility Criteria :-
For UG Courses :-
Applicants who wants to take admission in the Bachelor’s degree should have completed their education in 12th with minimum 50% marks.
For PG Courses :-
Applicants who wants to take Admission to in the Post Graduate Degree Courses should have Bachelor’s degree with minimum 50% of marks in respective subjects.And candidate should be qualify in the Entrance Test conducted by the University.
Admission Application Fee :-
Entrance Exam fees: Rs.500/- (Rs.250/- for SC/ST candidates) separately for each course applied And Application Fees depends on different- different Courses .
Check the Courses and Fees :- Click Here
AMU Exam Pattern :-
Candidates are informed that the examination pattern course-wise and is as follows. The medium of all the test should be English based and except where a question paper is set in a language other than English.
How to Apply for AMU University:-
- First visit the official university @ amucontrollerexams.com.
- Login using your username and Password
- Registration is sufficient for applying to the multiple course by a candidate.
- If you have lost / forgot your password, Please click on Forgot Password link to get it. It will be sent to you on your registered email.
- Please fill your Profile carefully and Review it properly before Saving it as you will not be able to Edit/Update it afterwards.
- Before filling the Application form you must have the following ready.
- Scanned copy of colored Photo with white background, Signature, and Thumb Impression of the Candidate in JPG/JPEG format ONLY.
- The file size of each should be less than 40KB
For more information :- Click Here
For more jobs :- Click Here