Alpsankhyak Scholarship Yojana | Apply Online for Pre & Post Metric Scholarship
Alpsankhyak Scholarship Yojana: – Hello Friends, you will know that the Central Government has started scholarship scheme session 2017-18 for Poor (miniority) students of the country. Under this scheme All Muslim, Sikh, Christian, Buddhist, Jain and Parsi students of the country will get benefit this scheme. To benefit this scholarship scheme, fill in the Online Application Form.
Applicants can Download the application form for scholarship from the National Scholarships portal. According to the central government if has divided the scholarship scheme into three parts.
1.Post Matric Scholarship :–
This scholarship will be given to those students whose 10th will have 50% or more than 50% marks and whose family income is less than two lakhs annually.
Under this Minority Scholarship Scheme, an opportunity to study in any Government / Private high school / College / University of India will be given. The Government, with the help of residential institutions and the transparently selected and notified qualified institutions by the State, students have a great opportunity to learn a lot.
2.Pre Matric Scholarship and Marit Low Means Scholarship Scheme.
This scholarship will be given to those candidate, who are studying in class 1 to class 10th in government or private school. This scholarship scheme will be given to those students who have less than 50% and more marks in the previous class and whose family’s annual income Less than one lakh.
The purpose of this scholarship is to encourage the parents so that they can send their children to the school, so that the problems of their money can not be made in the education of the children, make a basis under this scheme, so that everyone can encourage them to go to school. By enabling all of us to advance on the path of progress.
3.Minority scholarship scheme aims to provide scholarships to meritorious students.
This scheme is for the financially vulnerable sections of the minority community so that they can get better higher education opportunities, so that they get higher education, they can increase their employment. With these scholarship plans, start online registration of disability scholarship scheme for the illiterate students.
How to Apply for Alpsankhyak Scholarship Yojana ?
- Firstly all the applicants will have to visit the National Scholarships portal @ scholarships.gov.in.
- The process of applying the application in the Central Government-Run Scholarship Scheme has been issued.
- In this scholarship scheme, different-2 applications have been issued for application.
- To apply in the scheme, Recent Passport photograph of the applicant’s , which is the signature of the student.
- Copy of relevant Certificates, Diplomas, Degrees etc. passed under the scheme.
- If the Parents / Guardians of the applicant are engaged in Self – Employment and Employment, the income certificate will be given by Income Certificate and Affidavit on a stamp paper.
- Income certificate submitted by the applicant will be valid for one year.
- To avail the benefits of this scheme, the permanent residence certificate will be given.
- Under this scheme, if the applicant is receiving scholarship from the previous year, then a receipt of scholarship along with the application form will be submitted by the principal and signed by the Chief.