ASRB LDC Stenographer Result 2017 cut off marks or Agriculture Scientists Recruitment Board of LDC Cutoff Merit List 2017:
- 1 ASRB LDC Stenographer Result 2017 cut off marks or Agriculture Scientists Recruitment Board of LDC Cutoff Merit List 2017:
- 2 ASRB Result of Stenographer LDC Clerk 2017:
(Agriculture Scientist Recruitment Board) LDC Stenographer Result cutoff 2017 merit list will published soon after the commencement of board authority. Candidates who are waiting for their exam conclusion can see their result on the official website of authority. ASRB Exam result of Stenographer Grade 1st, Grade 2nd and Grade 3rd or LDC will be declare shortly. We will keep you informed about the updates and notifications of result in our website.
ASRB Result of Stenographer LDC Clerk 2017:
ASRB LDC Stenographer Result 2017 will be published after some days after the written exam is going to be conducted.
The selection procedure of Stenographer and Lower division clerk will be conducted in two steps. The first step will be based on computer.There are separate online examination for both the posts. After getting qualified in the Computer Based Test in LDC or Stenographer, the candidates will be shortlisted for the next second step which will be based on skill test.
For the Stenographer post English and Hindi dictation test will be conducted at the speed of 80 words in 10 minutes. The qualifying applicants has been recommended for appointment for Stenographer posts 2017.The number of applicants has been selected for the Skill test will be the ratio of 1:20. Each category which means there will be 20 qualifying candidates wiil be selected of CBT.
Result date of ASRB LDC or Stenographer Merit List 2017:
The LDC candidates have given the computer based exams of typing in English 35 words/ minute and in Hindi 30 words/minute. The suitable candidates will be appointed on the LDC job Vacancy in 2017 whose typing speed will be fast as the requirement in LDC posts.
Before the announcement of skill test, some documents will be verified by Agriculture scientists Recruitment Board for the posts of Stenographer and Lower Division Clerk in 2017 cutoff merit list. If applicants will failed or refuse to verify their legal documents they will be rejected for the skill test or will be out to the selection procedure. The result of the ASRB LDC cutoff merit list 2017 will be declared on official website www.asrb.org.in after publishing, and if candidates are willing to know more information about the result declaration date or any other relevant information can get on official link. We will update about the result or notifications regarding result of Stenographer or LDC posts 2017 at on official website www.asrb.org.in.
Stenographer / LDC result cutoff merit list details are as follows:
- Name of the Organization- Agricultural Scientists Recruitment Board.
2. Post Name- Stenographer Grade III & Lower Division Clerk(LDC).
3. Name of the Examination- ASRB Stenographer LDC Recruitment Examination 2017.
4. No of Vacancies- 173 Posts.
5. Category- Result.
6. Mode of Application- Online Mode.
7. ASRB Exam Date-
- Stenographer – 29th October 2017 (2.30 PM to 4.30 PM).
- LDC – 29th October 2017 (10.00 AM to 12.00 Noon).
8. Location- India.
9. Result Release date- will update soon.
10. Official Website- www.asrb.org.in.
Cut Off Marks 2017 for ASRB LDC Stenographer posts:
The category-wise off marks for Computer Based Test will be specified by the ASRB authority. But if any circumstances occurs between two or more candidates for the same vacant post then it will be resolved by the date of birth of the applicants first after that the posts will be allotted to them. That means the elder candidate will be given more preference over the younger one.
How to Check the Online ASRB LDC Stenographer Result 2017?
- Go to the official website of Agricultural Scientists Recruitment Board which is www.asrb.org.in.
- Then go on the home page and search for the ASRB Stenographer LDC Result 2017 cut off merit list link section.
- Click on the result link.
- After that, enter the hall ticket number, date of birth and password details of the candidates and their names.
- After check the mentioned details click on the submit button.
- Yet, the ASRB or LDC Exam Result 2017 will display on the screen.
- Download and save the result.
- After that take a print out of the ASRB Stenographer / LDC Result 2017 cutoff merit list for forecasting alternate.
Date of result declare: will update soon.
Official website: www.asrb.org.in.