Atul Maheshwari Admit Card 2017:
The Amar Scholarship Exam 2017 is going to be organized on 29th October and 5th November 2017 for eligible candidates. A huge number of candidates are participating in this test and the Foundation has been sent their admit cards to their email IDs that have submitted by them at the time of online registration form. Dear aspirants, you can download the admit card or hall ticket 2017 for exam purpose on the official website. An official link to download the admit card is given below in this article.
The Amar Ujala Foundation has currently released application notification for Standard Scholars. The application process has just ended and most of all applicants have applied for this. Yet, all applicants are curiously awaiting their Umar Ujala Hall Ticket 2017 which will be available on the official website.
Further Details On Amar Ujala Atul Maheshwari Scholarship Exam 2017:
- Name of an organization- Amar Ujala Foundation.
- Name of the exam- Atul Maheshwari Scholarship Exam.
- Official website- foundation.amarujala.com.
- Category- Admit card/Hall ticket.
- Scheme Name- Atul Maheshwari Scholarship.
- Phase 1st Exam Date- 29th Oct 2017.
- Phase 2nd Exam Date- 5th Nov 2017.
Atul Maheshwari Scholarship Hall Ticket 2017:
According to the current updates, the Amar Ujala Foundation is going to conduct a written Exam to avail the benefit to the deserving students or pupils. Like the previous year around 1.5 lakhs, scholars participated in the same Test level of examination. Out of the number, 225 will give the financial assistance as per the instruction prescribed by the govt. In the current year, the number of participants is expected to rise up above as compared to previous year. After successfully applying for the same scholars now students are awaiting Atul Maheshwari Scholarship Exam Call Letter 2017.
Only the interested students can achieve the scholars in this competition exam which is going to be held in the month of November 2017, contestants will not be allowed in the examination centre without Admit card or Hall ticket of Atul Maheshwari Scholarship Exam 2017. It is mandatory for all the participants to enter in examination centre along with Admit card or Call letter 2017 to give an exam.
Download Atul Maheshwari Scholarship Exam Call letter 2017:
Before few days of the examination held, the Amar Ujala Foundation will send the admit cards to the applicants through their email IDs which is given by them at the time of registration for this scholarship. Therefore, after the release of admit cards, applicants have to check their e-mail ID or phone number which is given by them. From that email ID, applicants will have to take a printout of the admit card and don’t forget to bring your hall ticket at the time of examination because, without the admit card, the organization will not let you enter the examination centre to proceed exam paper.
How to download Atul Maheshwari Scholarship Exam Admit Card 2017
- Go to the official website “www.amarujala.com”.
- Then Move the area for scholarship Exam link to search admit card.
- Look for a proper link available for Hall Tickets 2017.
- After that go to that link and mention you’re necessary details.
- Now Confirm your details and go to the submit button.
- The Hall ticket will appear on your screens.
- At the end, take a print out of your admit card for use in the examination centre.
Important dates of exams-
Phase 1st Exam Date- 29th Oct 2017.
Phase 2nd Exam Date- 5th Nov 2017.
Official website- www.amarujala.com.