Berhampur University Academic Session 2017-18, Apply Online For Berhampur University, Apply Online For The Year 2017-18 To Get Admission Into Berhampur University, Berhampur University Admission 2018, Berhampur University Undergraduate Courses, Courses Offered By Berhampur University, Eligibility Criteria For The Admission In Berhampur University
Berhampur University Admission Form 2017-18 | Check your Eligibility @ buodisha.edu.in | Courses Offered
Berhampur University Admission Form 2017-18 – Every year Berhampur University offers various courses under Post Graduation and Graduation to students across India. Eligible students needs to apply for the desired course applicable. We will provide all the information regarding university on this website.
Courses offered by Berhampur University
Berhampur University invites students for various regular as well as diploma courses offered in their university. Details are given below with seats availability:
University Name: Berhampur University
Courses Offered: LLM, B.Sc, MCA, B.Com, B.A, Diploma and Computer courses
Official Website: www.buodisha.edu.in
Available Seats: Click Here
- Candidates must be an Arts/ Science Graduate. General candidates should have at least 50% marks in aggregate in the Bachelor’s Degree Examination or in the Master Degree in Science/ Social Science/ Humanity and SC/ST/SEBC and PH candidates should have 45% of marks in aggregate in the Bachelor Degree Exam or in the Master’s Degree
- Student should have passed Graduation with at least two school subjects of minimum 200 marks each (or);
- Candidates having Bachelor Degree in Engineering or Technology (B. Tech) with specialisation in Science and Mathematics (as per AICTE syllabus) with 55% marks in aggregate for General candidates and 50% marks in aggregate for SC, ST, SEBC and PH candidates
- The Science graduate candidates should have passed with two school subjects (with not less than 200 marks each) out of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Botany, Zoology, Computer Science and Geography
- For the Arts Graduate candidate, one of the subject shall be considered out of English, Odia, Hindi and Sanskrit and another subject shall be considered from the subject studied out of History, Geography, Economics, Indian Economy, Political Science, Landmarks in Indian History, Indian Geography, Indian Polity, Mathematics (Each subject of the above mentioned)
Students need to submit an application fee in order to get Admission for PG / Diploma / Self financing courses offered in Berhampur University.
- For General category candidates – Rs. 600/- (Six hundred only)
- For SC / ST applicants – Rs.500/-(Five hundred only)
Admission will be done on the basis of marks obtained in previous academic year cum reservation policy as per NCTE Norm.
Admission to MBA / MCA programmes will be done through Odisha JEE 2017.
Instruction to Download Application Form:
Student First Log on to official website www.buodisha.edu.in
You will now be redirected to the home page of university
Find the desired courses offered.
Read the official information carefully
Now click the download option to download form online.
Fill the form with the right data
Send the form in university address given below
- Director, School of Education, Berhampur University, Berhampur – 760007, Odisha
Important Dates to be remembered:
- Downloading Of Application Form : 16-06-2017
- Last Date Of Submission Of Application Form along with required documents : 10-07-2017
Also Search : How To Apply For The Admission Form Berhampur University 2017–18, Online Admission For The Session 2017 And 2018 Into Berhampur University, Post Graduation Courses in Berhampur University, Undergraduate courses Offered By Berhampur University, Last Date To Fill Form In Berhampur University, Eligibility Criteria For Admission In Berhampur University, buodisha.edu.in