csset syllabus , csset 2017 , csset (b.ed.)-2018 university wise list , csset b ed result , cset exam date 2018 , csset entrance , result of csset 2018 , csset notification 2018 , cset test csset result 2018 , ctet 2018 , csset 2018 notification ,csset 2018 admit card
CSSET 2018 Application Form | Combined Shiksha Shastri Entrance Test (CSSET) Apply Online | Registration @ slbsrsv.ac.in.
- 1 CSSET 2018 Application Form | Combined Shiksha Shastri Entrance Test (CSSET) Apply Online | Registration @ slbsrsv.ac.in.
CSSET 2018 Registration:– The Combined Shiksha Shastri Entrance Test (CSSET) entrance examination is conducted for the admission in B.Ed course in three considered University that is Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan, New Delhi, Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha, Tirupati and Shri Lal Bahadur Shastri Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha, New Delhi. The CSSET Entrance Exam will be given in these three Universities in accordance with the Exam of seats available. Interested & eligible individuals may apply for the course by filling and sending the application form for the same. These courses offered by the Universities. Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan will administer in May 2018 the CSSET at many Examination Centers of different Cities of the States and the Union States of India.
CSSET 2018 Application form will be released in the month of January 2018. It also available on all the official website of the three Universities. The process of filling the application form will through online mode. The online application starts Now. The incorrect, incomplete online applications will be rejected by the Universities. Therefore, applicants must fill the application form with correct and valid information. Candidates read all the details regarding the CSSET Exam 2018 Application Form further in the article.
CSSET 2018 No. Of Seats:
The B.Ed course is offered in three Sanskrit Universities through the entrance test (CSSET). The number of seats in all the three universities is given below:
|Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan, [New Delhi]||700 seats|
|Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha, [Tirupati]||100 seats|
|Shri Lal Bahadur Shastri Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha, [New Delhi]||200 Seats|
CSSET 2018 Application Form:
|Start of the Application form||3rd week of January 2018|
|Last Date to apply||2nd week of March 2018|
|Date of Examination||2nd week of May 2018|
Eligibility Criteria for CSSET Exam 2018:
• Candidates those are applying for this course are required to pass in Shastri / B.A. (Sanskrit) or Equivalent in Under Graduation with minimum 50% marks for general category and 45% of marks for Reserved, Physically challenged students from a Recognized University (state or central).
• Candidates can also pass in two years Shastri / B.A. (Sanskrit) & / Equivalent with 50% Marks for General category, 45% of Marks for Reserved as well as Physically challenged and would have a valid score in one year Bridge course/ Setu or one year of Acharya / M.A. (Sanskrit) / Equivalent from Recognized University.
• Applicants pursuing in the final year of the Relevant courses can also apply for this entrance examination.
CSSET 2018 Application Fees:
Applicants applying for CSSET need to pay a Application fee of 600/- if they are paying directly and 650/- through the post. Fee has to be paid through DD drawn in favour of “ Registrar, SLBS Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha, New Delhi” from any nationalized bank payable at New Delhi.
CSSET 2018 Exam Syllabus:
- Teaching Aptitude
- Sanskrit Literature
- Knowledge of Sanskrit Linguistic Components
- Creative Writing
- Proficiency in Sanskrit
How to Apply for CSSET 2018:
- Candidates firstly go official website @ www.slbsrsv.ac.in.
- Candidates find the CSSET Application Form.
- Then after filling the application form correctly without mistakes.
- Attach Recent Pass colour photograph in the space provided.
- Then send the filled application form along with necessary documents.