Current Affairs Quiz today, 6th September 2017 current affairs, Current Affairs quiz 6th September 2017, General Knowledge today, Headlines of today’s Newspapers, Current General Knowledge Quiz Questions, GK Today, Today’s 6th September 2017 Current Affairs, Daily Current Affairs News, Today’s Current Affairs News, Current Affairs September 2017, Daily Current Events & News, Latest Current Affairs 2017, Practice online GK Quiz, Current Affairs Quiz Question, Today GK Current Affairs 2017, September Current Affairs Quiz, Current Affairs today
Pick Your Topic
- 1 Daily Current Affairs & GK Updates 6th September 2017 | Current Affairs | GK Updates | Download Today Current Affairs GK Questions for 6th September 2017
- 2 Current Affairs and Updates of 6th September, 2017
- 2.1 Narayana Murthy Receives PLuS Alliance Prize
- 2.2 Surya Kiran: Indo-Nepal Joint Military Exercise
- 2.3 PM Modi’s Myanmar Visit : List of MoU Signed
- 2.4 PM Modi Replaced Skill development Minister and Labour Minister
- 2.5 Bengaluru Journalist Gauri Lankesh shot Dead
- 2.6 Sushma Swaraj to Attend 3rd Eastern Economic Forum in Russia
- 2.7 HDFC in “too big to fail” list : RBI
- 2.8 US President Nominates Kenneth Juster as US Ambassador to India
- 2.9 Sankara Narayanan Takes Charge as MD & CEO of Vijaya Bank
- 2.10 PM Modi Suggests ’10 Noble Commitments’ for BRICS
- 2.11 Konsam Ormila Devi Wins Gold at Commonwealth Youth Weightlifting Championship
- 2.12 ‘Prakriti Khoj’- An Environment Quiz on Teachers’ Day
- 2.13 UNESCO Announced Winners of Literacy Prizes
- 2.14 President Kovind Lays Foundation Stone of SAUNI Yojana
Daily Current Affairs & GK Updates 6th September 2017 | Current Affairs | GK Updates | Download Today Current Affairs GK Questions for 6th September 2017
Current GK has the immense importance for the aspirants preparing for the various competitive exams. It is essential to keep updated yourself with current affairs. And no book in the market covers all the day to day current affairs events. So, here we are with solution. Indiajobsdekho.com will provide you all the important events and news of the day.
We have the best collection of the Top 100+ GK Questions ,Current Affairs Quiz Question & Answers . You guys can also collect the Objective Questions, placement papers. We have also provided the online study materials for the upcoming competitive exams. Hence, be ready for the Upcoming Exams like IBPS, SBI, PSC, Civil Exams, PO, Clerk, Specialist Officer etc, SSC Exams, Railway Exams, UPSC, Medical, Police Defence Exam, RBI Exam, Upcoming IBPS Exam, SSC CHSL Exam, SSC CGL Exam. We keep updating our page on hourly basis, so keep visiting our page indiajobsdekho.com for all the daily current issue.
Here we have all the important updates for the 6th September 3017
Current Affairs and Updates of 6th September, 2017
Narayana Murthy Receives PLuS Alliance Prize
Infosys co-founder N R Narayana Murthy and Mumbai-born scientist Veena Sahajwalla have been conferred the PLuS Alliance Prize.The Prize of USD 50,000 was awarded in two categories; Education Innovation and Research Innovation. Murthy was presented the PLuS Alliance Prize for Global Leadership while Professor Sahajwalla was awarded the PLuS Alliance Prize for Research Innovation for her project ‘The new science of green manufacturing,’
Surya Kiran: Indo-Nepal Joint Military Exercise
Surya-Kiran XII, the 12th edition of India-Nepal joint military exercise was held at Nepal Army Battle School (NABS) in Saljhandi, Nepal. The fourteen day exercise focused on skills required counter-terrorism and counter-terror, forest fighting and natural disaster management operations.
The Surya-kiran military exercise conducted twice a year between India and Nepal. It is the largest military exercise in terms of troop’s participation undertaken by India with various countries.
PM Modi’s Myanmar Visit : List of MoU Signed
Prime Minister Narendra Modi is on the three day Myanmar visit. On the second day of his visit he will meet with Myanmar’s State Counsellor and de facto leader Aung San Suu Kyi. Modi is expected to raise the evacuation of Rohingya refuges ito neighbouring countries.
PM Modi will also visit the Ananda Temple in the historic city of Bagan. He will also address the Indian community at an event later in the day.
Yesterday, Modi met with Myanmar President Htin Kyaw, in meeting they discussed steps to deepen the “historical relationship” between the two neighbor countries. Both the Countries signed following MoU’s :
- MoU on Maritime Security Cooperation
- Cultural Exchange Programme for the year 2017-2020.
- MoU on Enhancing the Cooperation of the Upgradation of the Women’s Police Training Centre at Yamethin, Myanmar.
- MoU for Sharing White Shipping Information between the Indian Navy and Myanmar Navy
- Technical Agreement for providing Coastal Surveillance System
- MoU between the Central Drugs Standard Control Organization (CDSCO), Ministry Of Health and Family Welfare of the Republic of India and Food and Drugs (FDA), Ministry of Health and Sports of Myanmar on Cooperation in Medical Products Regulation.
- Exchange of Letter for Extension of MoU on the establishment of MIIT
- Exchange of Letter for Extension of MoU on the establishment of India-Myanmar Center for Enhancement of IT-Skill
- MoU in the field of elections between the Election Commission of India and The Union Election Commission of Myanmar.
- MoU on Cooperation between Myanmar Press Council and the Press Council of India.
PM Modi Replaced Skill development Minister and Labour Minister
With failing to create 10 million jobs per year seems as the biggest failure of Modi government, PM replaced both ministers in charge of employment. Skill Development minister Rajiv Pratap Rudy is been replaced with Oil Minister Dharmendra Pradhan and labor Minister Bandaru Dattatreya with Junior finance Minister Santosh Kumar gangwar.
India will have the largest demographic dividend by 2027 and the millennial generation is crucial to anchor one of the fastest paces of economic growth.
Bengaluru Journalist Gauri Lankesh shot Dead
Senior journalist, activist and anti-establishment voice, Gauri Lankesh was shot dead otside her house in Bengaluru last night.
“A total of seven bullets were fired out of which four missed the target and hit the wall of the house. Three bullets had hit her — two in her chest area and one in the forehead,” Bengaluru Police Commissioner T Suneel Kumar said.
Sushma Swaraj to Attend 3rd Eastern Economic Forum in Russia
External Affairs minister Sushma Swaraj on a three day visit to attend the 3rd Eastern Economic Forum. She will raise the issue on pressing relating to global trade. She will also hold bilateral talks with Russian counterpart Sergei Lavrov.
24 country’s delegates are attending the event. The Eastern Economic Forum is considered as the biggest international communication platform for cooperation between businesses leaders and senior government representatives from Russia, the Pacific Region and the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN).
HDFC in “too big to fail” list : RBI
The reserve Bank of India (RBI) included HDFC Bank in the list of “too big to fail” lenders, referred to as D-SIB or domestic systemically important bank. India’s largest lender SBI and private sector major ICICI Bank were classified as D-SIBs in 2015.
US President Nominates Kenneth Juster as US Ambassador to India
United States President Donald Trumph announced Kenneth I juster, as the US ambassador to India. Mr. Juster is a top economic aide an expert on India.
Juster, who is the Deputy Assistant to the US president for International Economic Affairs and Deputy Director of his National Economic Council, would replace Richard Verma if nominated and confirmed by the Senate.
The Ambassador post has been vacant since January 20 when Trump was sworn in as the 45th President of the US.
Sankara Narayanan Takes Charge as MD & CEO of Vijaya Bank
Mr R A Sankara Narayanan has taken charge as Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer of Vijaya Bank. He took charge from Dr Kishore Sansi, who reached superannuation on August 31.
PM Modi Suggests ’10 Noble Commitments’ for BRICS
Speaking at the “BRICS Emerging Markets and Developing Countries Dialogue”, Prime Minister Narendra Modi suggested 10 commitments to achieve Sustainable Development Goals. Prime Minister Modi also assured India’s partnership with fellow developing countries, while pursuing its own aspirations for growth.
PM Modi said, “Whatever we do, will impact the world substantially. So, it is our solemn duty to make a better world — brick by brick, or, through BRICS…,”.
Konsam Ormila Devi Wins Gold at Commonwealth Youth Weightlifting Championship
India’s Konsam Ormila Devi won a gold medal in 44kg weight category on first day of the Commonwealth Youth (boys & girls) weightlifting championships, held at Gold Coast, Australia.
Ormila lifted 57kg in snatch and 76kg in clean and jerk for an overall effort of 133kg, to finish on the top of the podium. With this effort, Ormila has registered her best lift so far.
‘Prakriti Khoj’- An Environment Quiz on Teachers’ Day
On the occasion of Teacher’s Day, the Union Environment Ministry has launched an environment awareness initiative. Under the umbrella of this initiative, an online environmental quiz named ‘prakriti Khoj’ will be organised at national level. The initiative is to motivate and generate awareness among school children about the science related to environment.
UNESCO Announced Winners of Literacy Prizes
The United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) has announced the winners of the 2017 International Literacy Prizes. The Literacy award is honored for excellence and innovation in the field of global literacy. The awards will be awarded to five laureates from Canada, Colombia, Jordan, Pakistan and South Africa on the occasion of International Literacy Day, September 8.
The prizes are divided into two categories-
1. The UNESCO Confucius Prize for Literacy sponsored by China, and
2. The King Sejong Literacy Prize sponsored by South Korea.
- This year’s Confucius Prize is given to the AdulTICoProgram from Columbia, The Citizens Foundation from Pakistan, and the FunDza project from South Africa.
- The King Sejong prize is shared by the Centre for the Study of Learning and Performance from Canada and the We Love Reading programme from Jordan.
President Kovind Lays Foundation Stone of SAUNI Yojana
President Kovind laid the foundation stone of the second phase of link Fourth pipeline canal of Saurashtra Narmada Avtaran Irrigation (SAUNI) Yojana in Rajkot, Gujarat.
The project is aimed at bringing the waters of Narmada River to the reservoirs of parched Saurashtra region. President Kovind was on a two- day visit to Gujarat.
Also Searched : 6th September 2017 GK Questions, Current Affairs Quiz, Daily Current Events, Today’s 6th September 2017 Current Affairs, Daily Current Affairs News, Today Current Affairs News, Daily Current Events & News, Latest Current Affairs 2017, Current Affairs Quiz Question, September Current Affairs Quiz, Current Affairs today, Current Affairs for Banking, SSC Exam Current Affairs, Current Affairs For UPSC Exam, Current Affairs For Govt Exams, IBPS Exam Current Affairs, Current Affairs For SBI, PSC Exam Current Affairs, Current Affairs For Civil Exams, Current Affairs Fir SSC Exams, Railway Exams Current Affairs, Current Affairs For Police Defence Exam, Current Affairs For RBI Exam