Current Affairs Quiz today, 7th September 2017 current affairs, Current Affairs quiz 7th September 2017, General Knowledge today, Headlines of today’s Newspapers, Current General Knowledge Quiz Questions, GK Today, Today’s 7th September 2017 Current Affairs, Daily Current Affairs News, Today’s Current Affairs News, Current Affairs September 2017, Daily Current Events & News, Latest Current Affairs 2017, Practice online GK Quiz, Current Affairs Quiz Question, Today GK Current Affairs 2017, September Current Affairs Quiz, Current Affairs today
Pick Your Topic
- 1 Daily Current Affairs & GK Updates 7th September 2017 | Current Affairs | GK Updates | Download Today Current Affairs GK Questions for 7th September 2017
- 2 Current Affairs and Updates of 7th September, 2017
- 2.1 Indian Cricket Team Clean Sweep Across Formats In Sri Lanka
- 2.2 7 Coaches Of Shaktikunj Express Derail In UP
- 2.3 Electric Fleet Of Public Transport To Hit Roads By December
- 2.4 Reliance General Insurance Gets IRDAI Approval for IPO
- 2.5 India and Japan Agree to Collaborate in Defence Production
- 2.6 9th BRICS Summit 2017 in Brief
- 2.7 PM Modi’s Myanmar Visit : List of MoU Signed
Daily Current Affairs & GK Updates 7th September 2017 | Current Affairs | GK Updates | Download Today Current Affairs GK Questions for 7th September 2017
Current GK has the immense importance for the aspirants preparing for the various competitive exams. It is essential to keep updated yourself with current affairs. And no book in the market covers all the day to day current affairs events. So, here we are with solution. Indiajobsdekho.com will provide you all the important events and news of the day.
We have the best collection of the Top 100+ GK Questions ,Current Affairs Quiz Question & Answers . You guys can also collect the Objective Questions, placement papers. We have also provided the online study materials for the upcoming competitive exams. Hence, be ready for the Upcoming Exams like IBPS, SBI, PSC, Civil Exams, PO, Clerk, Specialist Officer etc, SSC Exams, Railway Exams, UPSC, Medical, Police Defence Exam, RBI Exam, Upcoming IBPS Exam, SSC CHSL Exam, SSC CGL Exam. We keep updating our page on hourly basis, so keep visiting our page indiajobsdekho.com for all the daily current issue.
Here we have all the important updates for the 7th September 3017
Current Affairs and Updates of 7th September, 2017
Indian Cricket Team Clean Sweep Across Formats In Sri Lanka
Indian cricket Team first time registered an all-win record across formats in an overseas tour against Sri Lanka. India won three matches test series by 3-0, five matches one day series by 5-0 and registered a victory in a lone T-20 game yesterday.
Indian Skipper Virat Kohli led team to comfortable seven wicket victory after losing two crucial initial wicket.
7 Coaches Of Shaktikunj Express Derail In UP
Seven coaches of the Shaktikunj Express derailed im Sonbhadra district of Utter Pradesh, today. The accident occured at around 6:25 AM.
Railway ministry spokesperson Anil Saxena said, “The accident occurred at around 6:25 AM and we have already cleared out the site,”
“All passengers were put on the remaining coaches and by 7:28 AM all of them had left the spot. All of them are safe and no one was injured in the accident,” he added.
This the third such accident of derailment in state in last few weeks. On August 19, the Utkla Express and on August 23, Kaifiyat Express were derailed.
Electric Fleet Of Public Transport To Hit Roads By December
Minister of Road Transport and Highways of India, Nitin Gadkari assured that the government is promoting electric vehicles on primary basis. He said that an electric fleet comprising buses, taxis and autorickshaws will hit the road by the end of this year.
“By the end of this year, we will have electric buses, taxis, autorickshaws… We are very serious about it and the automobile industry is also very serious about it,” said Mr Gadkari.
Reliance General Insurance Gets IRDAI Approval for IPO
Reliance General Insurance has received in-principle approval from the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI) for its initial public offering (IPO).
Reliance become second private sector general insurance company. Currently, ICICI Prudential Life is listed on the stock exchange, while Max Life insurance is indirectly listed through holding company Max Financial Venture.
India and Japan Agree to Collaborate in Defence Production
Defence Minister Arun Jaitley and his Japanese counterpart Itsunori Onodera signed the agreement during India-Japan annual defence ministerial dialogue in Tokyo to collaborate closely in defence productio, including dual-use technologies.
India and Japan also agreed to ramp up counter-terror cooperation, besides deepening engagement among navies, air forces and ground forces of the two countries.
9th BRICS Summit 2017 in Brief
The 9th BRICS Summit was held from 3rd to 5th Sepember in Xiamen, China. Five BRICS nation Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa participated in the summit. The theme of the 2017 BRICS Summit was “BRICS: Stronger Partnership for a Brighter Future”.
9th BRICS Summit in Brief :
- Modi-Xi Jinping first bilateral meet after Doklam.
- Pak-based terror groups named for causing violence for first time.
- Four documents, including on economic and trade cooperation, were signed by the BRICS countries today with an aim to deepen commercial ties among the grouping’s members.
- Five banks of BRICS Nations Sign Pact for Credit Lines ( Brazilian Development Bank, Vnesheconombank, Export-Import Bank of India, China Development Bank and Development Bank of South Africa signed the agreement).
- Modi and Putin discussed ways for boosting bilateral trade and investment along with the security situation in Afghanistan.
- China Announced $80 Million (apprx.) Funding Plan for BRICS.
PM Modi’s Myanmar Visit : List of MoU Signed
Prime Minister Narendra Modi is on the three day Myanmar visit. On the second day of his visit he will meet with Myanmar’s State Counsellor and de facto leader Aung San Suu Kyi. Modi is expected to raise the evacuation of Rohingya refuges ito neighbouring countries.
PM Modi will also visit the Ananda Temple in the historic city of Bagan. He will also address the Indian community at an event later in the day.
Yesterday, Modi met with Myanmar President Htin Kyaw, in meeting they discussed steps to deepen the “historical relationship” between the two neighbor countries. Both the Countries signed following MoU’s :
- MoU on Maritime Security Cooperation
- Cultural Exchange Programme for the year 2017-2020.
- MoU on Enhancing the Cooperation of the Upgradation of the Women’s Police Training Centre at Yamethin, Myanmar.
- MoU for Sharing White Shipping Information between the Indian Navy and Myanmar Navy
- Technical Agreement for providing Coastal Surveillance System
- MoU between the Central Drugs Standard Control Organization (CDSCO), Ministry Of Health and Family Welfare of the Republic of India and Food and Drugs (FDA), Ministry of Health and Sports of Myanmar on Cooperation in Medical Products Regulation.
- Exchange of Letter for Extension of MoU on the establishment of MIIT
- Exchange of Letter for Extension of MoU on the establishment of India-Myanmar Center for Enhancement of IT-Skill
- MoU in the field of elections between the Election Commission of India and The Union Election Commission of Myanmar.
- MoU on Cooperation between Myanmar Press Council and the Press Council of India.
Also Searched : 7th September 2017 GK Questions, Current Affairs Quiz, Daily Current Events, Today’s 7th September 2017 Current Affairs, Daily Current Affairs News, Today Current Affairs News, Daily Current Events & News, Latest Current Affairs 2017, Current Affairs Quiz Question, September Current Affairs Quiz, Current Affairs today, Current Affairs for Banking, SSC Exam Current Affairs, Current Affairs For UPSC Exam, Current Affairs For Govt Exams, IBPS Exam Current Affairs, Current Affairs For SBI, PSC Exam Current Affairs, Current Affairs For Civil Exams, Current Affairs Fir SSC Exams, Railway Exams Current Affairs, Current Affairs For Police Defence Exam, Current Affairs For RBI Exam