Pick Your Topic
- 1 Garhwa District Recruitment 2017-18 Jharkhand 4208 Teaching Jobs
- 1.1 About Garhwa Jharkhand Recruitment Notification 2017-18 for 4208 Teaching Helper
- 1.2 Jharkhand Garhwa District Vacancies Details
- 1.3 Garwha District Teaching Staff Recruitment 2017
- 1.4 Educational Qualification & Eligibility Criteria for Garhwa District Jobs 2017-18
- 1.5 Important Dates For Garhwa District Online Application Form 2017-18
- 1.6 Procedure to apply for Garhwa District Recruitment 2017-18
Garhwa District Recruitment 2017-18 Jharkhand 4208 Teaching Jobs
Jharkhand State Govt Released Teaching Jobs Rojgar Mela For 4208 Posts of Teachers & Others Vacancies. Interested candidates can apply through official website i.e. garhwa.nic.in. The authority has announced this notification to hire interested and eligible candidates for 4208 Teaching staff, Helper, Plumber, Security Guard and other posts.
This is the great opportunity for the candidates who are searching jobs in Jharkhand. Interested candidates can check their eligibility criteria and apply online for the Garhwa District Recruitment 2017. All the information regarding recruitment is given here. So applicants are advised go through the complete article to know more about the Garhwa District Jobs 2017-18.
Jharkhand State Govt Teaching Jobs Rojgar Mela For 4208 Posts of Teachers & Others Vacancies Application Form are AVAILABLE NOW!!!
About Garhwa Jharkhand Recruitment Notification 2017-18 for 4208 Teaching Helper
|Organisation Name||Garhwa District Jharkhand|
|Total no. of Vacancies||4208 Posts|
|Name of the Posts||Teaching Staff, Helper Trainee, Insurance Advisor, and other posts.|
|Apply Mode||Offline Mode|
|Job Category||Sarkari Naukri|
|Starting Date for application Form||11th September 2017|
|Job Location||Garhwa, Jharkhand|
Jharkhand Garhwa District Vacancies Details
|S.no||Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|1.||Teaching Staff, Helper Trainee, Insurance Advisor and other posts||4208 posts|
Garwha District Teaching Staff Recruitment 2017
Garhwa District Jobs 2017: As according to the notification, the candidate should submit the application Form earlier than the last date and the applying mode to use for the Garhwa Jobs is offline. This is a good treat for the applicant who needs to make their career in teaching zone.
Garhwa District Recruitment 2017-18: For more candidates can visit indiajobsdekho.com. Here we update daily current affairs. Applicants are advised be tuned with this page to know more about Garhwa District Exam date, Admit card, answer key, etc.
Educational Qualification & Eligibility Criteria for Garhwa District Jobs 2017-18
- Applicants who are going to apply for the Garhwa District Recruitment 2017-18 Should qualify Class 8th, 10th, 12th.
- Must have graduation degree from recognized university, institution or board.
- Candidates, age must be as per organization rules and regulations.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per Jharkhand govt norms.
- For more details regarding age limits and age relaxation applicants can refer the official notification.
The Kasturba Gandhi Balika Vidhyalaya will be offered the remuneration per month for the selected post with good grade pay.
Applicants must pay an application fee as per govt norms. To know the application fee according to posts wise candidates can visit the official advertisement.
Garhwa District Recruitment 2017 will select the candidates on the basis of their individual performance done in the exams given below:
- Academic Merit List
Important Dates For Garhwa District Online Application Form 2017-18
|Online Application Form Starting Date||AVAILABLE NOW!!|
|Last Date of Submitting the Application Form||Updated Soon|
|Admit Card Release Date||Update soon|
|Interview Date||Update soon|
Procedure to apply for Garhwa District Recruitment 2017-18
- Log in to the official site i.e. www.garhwa.nic.in
- Search for Garhwa District Recruitment 2017-18 and click on the link
- Go through the notification carefully and check the eligibility criteria
- Eligible applicants can download the Recruitment Application Form
- Enter the required details and upload the necessary documents
- Re-check the Application and pay the application fee if any
- And click on the submit button
- Download and take a hard copy of it for future reference.