GPSC Police Inspector Admit Card 2017:
GPSC Police Inspector Admit Card, the candidates those are waiting for the announcement from Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) this is the good news The GPSC has released publication on GPSC Police Inspector Admit Card are available now from Police Inspector Recruitment notification for 115 vacancies, for those who had complete there bachelor’s degree and now waiting for an placement in GPSC Police Department.
According to the Gujarat Police Department, the Police recruitment process has done every year. Now the time is to talk about Hall Tickets of written Exams. For more details candidates must visit the officail website Gujarat Public service Commission, www.ojas.gujarat.gov.in.
Selection Processes for GPSC Police Inspector Admit Card :
The Gujarat Public Service Commission, has recruit all the candidates for the post of Police Inspector position by giving a preliminary exam and mains exam. Currently, the organisation has conducted the written exam to check the huge number of candidates. After this test, qualified candidates need to participate in the mains exam. After this two session, the selected candidates must give an interview process. After this candidate finally, go for an certificate verification . So all candidate must carry their Admit cards in the examination hall.
- Preliminary Exam.
- Main Exam.
Information regarding GPSC Police Inspector Admit Card 2017 :
Admit Card or an Hall Ticket they both are playing an important role in every examination process. This Hall ticket is very important without this hall ticket candidates will not allow to write the exam.
- Candidates Name.
- Photograph of candidate.
- Date of Birth (DOB).
- Gender of candidate.
- Candidate Category.
- Father’s Name of candidates.
- Mother’s Name of candidates.
- Examination Date and Timing.
- Name of Exam.
- Name of Examination and center code .
- Examination Address.
- Signature of candidates and exam counselor.
Documents Requirement For GPSC Exam Admit Card:
For some security purpose every candidates must carry any identity from below specified along with admit card or hall ticket.
Candidates must bring their following documents:
- Aadhar card
- Voter ID
- Driving license
- College ID
- PAN card
Prelims Exam Pattern for GPSC Police Inspector:
- The Prelims Exam of GPSC Police Inspector is an objective type.
- From General Studies Question Paper consists 300 questions
- The preliminary exam of GPSC Police Inspector is for 300 marks and the duration period is to complete the exam is 180 minutes.
- There is no negative marking for wrong answer.
Follow the following Steps to Download GPSC Police Inspector Admit Card 2017:
Here we provide all the steps to download the GPSC Police Inspector Admit Card 2017:
- First you have to visit their official website of GPSC , www.ojas.gujarat.gov.in.
- Search for GPSC Police Inspector Admit Card download link.
- Now you have to click on the link and fill all the required information like candidates no and date of birth.
- Now click on Submit button.
- Then after it should displays on the screen.
- Click on download button and download the GPSC Police Inspector Admit Card.
- Then after you should have to take an print out of admit card.
- Candidates must the GPSC Police Inspector Admit Card at examination center with any identity.