ibps.in @ IBPS RRB Officer Scale I & II Exam Pattern check Official Notification | Check IBPS RRB Prelims & Mains Exam Pattern of Syllabus IBPS RRB Exam Date & Online Application Form | IBPS RRB Apply Online | Last Date of IBPS Examination 2018-19
Tips to Crack IBPS RRB PO & Office Assistant | How to Prepare for IBPS RRB Prelim & Mains
Pick Your Topic
- 1 Tips to Crack IBPS RRB PO & Office Assistant | How to Prepare for IBPS RRB Prelim & Mains
- 2 IBPS RRB Preparation Tips & Study Plan For Prelim & Mains 2018
- 2.1 1. Know Your Exam
- 2.2 2. Make a Study Plan and Follow It Strictly
- 2.3 3. How to Prepare for IBPS RRB Reasoning
- 2.4 4. How to Prepare for IBPS RRB Numerical Ability
- 2.5 5. How to Prepare for IBPS RRB 2018 General Awareness
- 2.6 6. How to Prepare for IBPS RRB English Language
- 2.7 7. Practice Mock Test and Evaluate Progress
- 2.8 8. Analyse Your Progress
- 2.9 Reasoning Syllabus for IBPS RRB Exam
- 2.10 Quantitative Aptitude Syllabus for IBPS RRB Exam
- 2.11 English Language Syllabus for IBPS RRB Exam
- 2.12 Hindi Language Syllabus for IBPS RRB Exam
- 2.13 Computer Knowledge Syllabus for IBPS RRB Exam 2018
- 2.14 General Awareness Syllabus of IBPS RRB Exam
IBPS RRB 2018 | Latest Notification & Exam Pattern of IBPS RRB Officer’s | IBPS Exam 2018-19
IBPS released the officially notification for the recruitment of Group A – Officers (Scale I, II and III) and Group B – Office Assistants (Multipurpose). The exams for the same will be conducted in months of September and November 2018. There are individual exam and separate selection procedure for the both posts so you can apply for the both posts. However, a candidate can apply for the only one post in officer’s cadre i.e. for Officer Scale-I or Scale-II or Scale-III. Further, in this article you will get all the details about important dates, vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure for IBPS RRB recruitment.
Important Dates for IBPS RRB officser’s Scale I & II Govt Post 2018
|1.||Start of Online Application Form||Third week of July 2018|
|2.||Last Date for online Application||Second Week of July 2018|
|3.||Exam Date for Online
|Officer scale I -11th , 12th 18th, 19th
25th, 28th August & 01st September
|4.||Results for Online Prelim exam||Officer Scale I – Sept 2018
Office Assistant II – Sept 2018
|5.||Exam Date for Online
|Officer Scale I, II, III – 30th Sept 2018
Office Assistant:- 7th Oct 2018
|6.||Results for Online
|Officer Scale I, II, III – Oct/nov2018|
Officer Scale I, II, III
|8.||Provisional Allotment All posts||Dec, 2018|
Note : IBPS released Admit card for RRB prelim examination, You can Download Your Admit card here ADMIT CARD IBPS RRB PRELIM
Candidates are advised to keep visiting the IBPS website for latest information.
Exam Pattern IBPS RRB Prelim 2018-19 | Latest Bank Sarkari Narukri | Bank Govt Jobs
Before going to appear in examination you must aware of examination Pattern. IBPS made some changes this year in RRB prelim examinations. The IBPS RRB Prelim exam consist of 80 questions, and time allotted yo attempt the paper is 45 minutes. Paper consist of two sections i.e. Reasoning and Numerical Ability. The exam also consist Negative Marking.
|Section||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
IBPS RRB Preparation Tips & Study Plan For Prelim & Mains 2018
1. Know Your Exam
Candidate must know about the exam they are going to face. So, students research well about the details of pattern, subjects, syllabus and previous year cut-offs of your respective exam. One must know his path, there is no point of wandering about without knowing your aim.
There will be objective type questions and exams will be held online. Candidates have to clear overall as well as the sectional cutoff. As, you have to qualify in each subject, candidates are advised to focus on each subject. To clear an IBPS examination you have to maintain your Speed, Accuracy and Confidence.
IBPS releases state wise cut-off for RRB examinations. You need to know your state’s previous year cutoffs and set a target accordingly. You will found that cut-off is increasing every year.
There are two language subject in this examination (Hindi & English) many students are in dilemma about choosing the language subject. The previous year data shows that students who choose English Language scored high in comparison to the students who opted for Hindi Language. But its your individual’s choice, opt for the language you are better in.
2. Make a Study Plan and Follow It Strictly
After knowing your exam well, you are advised to make a study plan considering all the subjects and related topics. you must assign the separate time for individual subject on daily basis and make sure that you spare time to practice well.
Since the syllabus of both IBPS RRB Office Assistant and IBPS RRB are same, there is no difficulty in preparing for both. But,there is slight difference of difficulty level in both the examinations. The IBPS RRB Officer Scale I is of more tricky & tough as compared to Office Assistant. Candidates are advised to :
- Maintain regular study of individual subject
- Diagnose there weak points
- Make extra effort to overcome there weak points
- Practice the questions related to the topic studied on the same day
- Regularly attend the mock test
- Analyse the mock test thoroughly.
3. How to Prepare for IBPS RRB Reasoning
To prepare reasoning section for IBPS RRB prelim 2018, go through all the topics asked in previous year Question papers.
First diagnose the topics you find easy. Try to find the question related to easy topics first, without wasting much time on the difficult questions. Also practice the easy topics, it will enhance your speed and confidence.
Here is a list of easy and most important topics in the resoning section asked in previous years IBPS RRB Officer Scale 1 & Office Assistant Exams.
1. Coding & Decoding
4. Puzzles ( Sitting Arrangement and Double Line Up)
These topics will boost your score and save your time. saved time can be used in difficult questions.
4. How to Prepare for IBPS RRB Numerical Ability
In IBPS RRB Officer Scale I & Office Assistant Exam try to test your calculation speed and accuracy in this section. Again all you have to do is the find out the easy topics from previous year papers, and solve them on primary basis. Students are advised to Practice to enhance their speed in calculation. Topics frequently asked in IBPS RRB’s previous year exams are :
1. Number System
4. Data Interpretation
5. Quadratic Equation
You will find about 50% question in examination from these topics. These topics are esay to sovle in less time. So students are advised to practice hard of these topics to boost there score in Numerical Ability section.
5. How to Prepare for IBPS RRB 2018 General Awareness
This sections is the most deciding section in IBPS RRB examination. This is the least time taking section, and if you achieve good marks in this section then you are ahead of the most of the candidates in terms of marks and time both.
General Awareness section is not the kind of subject you can master in a short time, it requires consistently ample amount of reading.
In IBPS RRB examinations most of the questions asked are from the current topics. You are advised to read a standard newspaper daily. Aspirants can also read the daily current affairs from the indiajobsdekho.com on the daily basis. we provide all the important news and facts related to the news daily.
6. How to Prepare for IBPS RRB English Language
This is also the less time taking and scoring section in IBPS RRB examination. All you need is to command on reading and good vocabulary.
Reading can be prove most useful in scoring good marks in this section. Read a standard English newspaper, it will cover all your reading, comprehension and vocabulary part.
7. Practice Mock Test and Evaluate Progress
It is strongly recommended to practice daily mock test to succeed in IBPS RRB Officer Scale I & Office Assistant Exam. Practice a mock test with time, it will increase your speed. Try to appear in online mock test, you can purchase a daily mock test series from any coaching or buy online. there were various study portals which provide online test series.
8. Analyse Your Progress
Record the marks obtained in daily mock test, and evaluate your progress closely. After online test analyse all the question thoroughly, try to attempt the question from different method. make sure that your progress graph rise continuously, if not so diagnose the problem you are facing.
IBPS RRB 2018 Syllabus
The syllabus for IBPS RRB 2018 is almost same for IBPS RRB Assistant 2018 and IBPS RRB Officer 2018. Apart from the below mentioned sections, an additional section of professional knowledge section is asked for the Specialist Officer Grade-II.
Reasoning Syllabus for IBPS RRB Exam
- Odd man out Analogy
- Syllogism Coding-Decoding
- Blood Relation Alphabet Test
- Series Test Number
- Ranking and Time Causes and Effects
- Direction Sense Test Sitting Arrangements
- Decision Making Statement and Assumption
- Figure Series Assertion and Reason
- Statement and Conclusion Word Formation
- Statement and Arguments Statements and Action Courses
- Figure Series Test Miscellaneous Tests
Quantitative Aptitude Syllabus for IBPS RRB Exam
- Number System HCF and LCM
- Decimal Fraction Profit and Loss
- Simple Interest Compound Interest
- Time and Work Time and Distance
- Averages Simplification
- Partnership Percentages
- Ratio and Proportion Averages
- Case Studies Charts and Graphs
- Permutation and Combination Probability
English Language Syllabus for IBPS RRB Exam
- Spotting Errors Commonly Misspelled Words
- Jumbled Words Phrase Substitution
- Fill in the Blanks Jumbled up sentences
- Idioms and Phrases Cloze Tests
- Comprehension One word Substitution
Hindi Language Syllabus for IBPS RRB Exam
- Vyakaran Fill in the Blanks
- Mistakes Paragraphs
Computer Knowledge Syllabus for IBPS RRB Exam 2018
- Computer Fundamentals Computer Abbreviations
- Software and Hardware Fundamentals Shortcut Keys
- Networking Basic Knowledge of Internet
- MS Office History of Computers
- Database Security Tools
- History and Future of Computers Virus, Hacking
General Awareness Syllabus of IBPS RRB Exam
- Current Affairs Social Function of Banks
- Countries/Currencies UNO
- Indian and International Economy Marketing
- Banking Terms Awards and Honors
- RBI Sports
- Books and Authors Finance
- Fiscal Monetary Policies Agriculture
- Repo and Reverse Repo Rate History of Banking