Jharkhand Johar Yojana | India’s all Government / Sarkari schemes Available Here
Jharkhand Johar Yojana 2017 :- Rural Development Program , The Chief minister of Jharkhand state, Mr. Raghuvar Das has announced numerous schemes in the Jharkhand state. The ‘Johar Yojana Jharkhand’ started in the Jharkhand state are for the welfare of the state as well as the Rural / Urban of the state. The scheme are launched with the key feature to improve the standard of the people and develop the Jharkhand state overall. The scheme will help out the poor people in meeting up their daily needs. The below ” poverty line people and the Unemployed people” will be provided with the different job opportunities in various state government departments. The daughters of poor families will also be provided with financial help to get married in a proper manner. There are many more such schemes. Those are launched for the benefit of the state.
Main Object For Jharkhand Johar Yojana
- These schemes have implemented the provision for marriage of poor, BPL class Persons, Unemployed youth and for girls of poor families.
- The Group Marriage will be organized under Johar Yojana scheme. Under the scheme,
- A sum of 11-11 thousand rupees will be given to 272 newly born child from Chief Minister Vivekanandan. The benefit of which is being provided from time to time to all sections of the online and offline applications.
- Under this scheme, Unemployed youths have been started to join the Employment.
- Under this scheme, Assistance of Rs. 4 lakhs will be given for poultry farming.
- The eggs obtained from chicken will be purchased by the government through this poultry. This will also give employment to the youth and unemployment will decrease by the state.
The CM is informed that under this scheme, Rural development schemes will be implemented. These will include checkdams, Plantations, Goats and Poultry sheds, irrigation canals etc. The department will also help in Animal husbandry in the manufactured shade. There is also a scheme for waste of solid wastes in the villages at a small level. This will help for compost farmers to increase their income by making fertilizer. He said that the World Bank has been prepared for financial help for this scheme. Its original purpose is to make the villagers self-reliant. He told that the Rural People will be engaged in this so that they will get Employment and their income will increase.
Johar Yojana scheme scheme will be divided into two phases, one by November 15, and the second plan will be implemented with the goal of completion of 26 January 2018. Business and Employment will be developed – just an alluring establishment will be given an attractive and lavish pattern. The Chief Minister will have large promotional LED wall at Morhabadi, Hinu and Birsa Chowk. If you have a birthday or wedding anniversary, then you can display the promo screen by paying a commercial fee.