कर्नाटक संध्या सुरक्षा स्कीम 2017, Karnataka Government Schemes, Karnataka Sandhya Suraksha Scheme 2017, Karnataka Sandhya Suraksha Scheme 2017 Benefits, Karnataka Sandhya Suraksha Scheme 2017 Eligibility Criteria, Karnataka Sandhya Suraksha Scheme 2017 Full Details, How to Apply For Karnataka Sandhya Suraksha Scheme 2017, Karnataka Sandhya Suraksha Scheme 2017 Required Documents, Latest Information for Karnataka Government Schemes, कर्नाटक संध्या सुरक्षा स्कीम 2017 आवेदन कैसे करे, कर्नाटक संध्या सुरक्षा योजना 2017-18 के लाभ, Old Person Pension Scheme In Karnataka, Pension Yojna for Old Person
Karnataka Sandhya Suraksha Scheme 2017-18
The Karnataka Government has started the Karnataka Sandhya Suraksha Scheme 2017-18 to help elderly people cope with all the necessary enhancements and care insurance for life, extend the help related to money to non-governmental organizations to run old age homes.
कर्नाटक संध्या सुरक्षा योजना 2017-18
कर्नाटक राज्य सरकार ने कर्नाटक संध्या सुरक्षा योजना 2017-18 शुरू किया है ताकि वृद्ध लोगों को जीवन के लिए सभी आवश्यक संवर्द्धन और देखभाल बीमा प्रदान करने के लिए ओल्ड एज होम चलाने के लिए गैर-सरकारी संगठनों को पैसे से संबंधित मदद मिल सके।
Benefits of Karnataka Sandhya Suraksha Scheme 2017-18
Monthly pension of Rs. 400 /- is provided as a month’s benefit so that they can take care of elderly people themselves.
कर्नाटक संध्या सुरक्षा योजना 2017-18 के लाभ
400 /- रु का मासिक पेंशन को महीने के लाभ के रूप में प्रदान किया जाता है ताकि वे बुजुर्ग लोगों को स्वयं की देखभाल कर सकें
Help Line For Senior Citizens
Help lines are set up in 14 places in the state, such as in Bangalore, Mysore, Hubli-Dharwad, Gulbarga, Mangalore and Belgaum Davangere, Raichur, Bellary and Shimoga, Police Department and NGOs, the problems of senior citizens are resolved. . (Other 4 Help lines)
Day Care Center for Senior Citizens
Day Care Centers are established in Bangalore, Hubli-Sharvard, Gulbarga and Belgaum Corporation areas. The main purpose of the Day Care Center is to provide good care of the elderly, social and emotional services, entertainment, health care etc.
Identity Card for Senior Citizens
The Deputy Director Women & Child Development Department of the concerned district will identify NGOs to issue Identity Cards to Senior Citizens. The NGOs can collect Rs. 25 towards issue of Identity Cards to Senior Citizens.
1. Senior Citizen who require Identity card should submit prescribed application form along with 2 photographs, Age proof and Address Proof to the agency identified for issuing the ID Cards. For more information please contact District Disabled Officer in the concerned District.
Concessional Bus Pass
- Senior people over the age of 65 living in Karnataka will be provided a concessional month to month transport goes in KSRTC.
Karnataka Sandhya Suraksha Scheme 2017-18 Eligibility Criteria
- Applicant must be 65 years or more in age.
- To be included in the annual salary of the proposed retired person and his spouse, the near-income expert should not be more than Rs. 20,000 / -.
- The total value of joint deposit with the pensioner and his spouse is Rs. Will not exceed Rs. 10,000 / –
- Those persons who take advantage of pension from old pension, undoubtedly widowed pension or physically disabled pension or any other public or private sources, are not eligible for this scheme.
- Beneficiaries under this scheme will be selected from the following categories. 1. Small farmer
2. Marginal farmer
3. farm worker
6. Worker from the unorganized sector, but it will not be applicable to the person covered under the building and other construction workers (“Employment Regulation and Conditions of Services) Act, 1996”
Note :- Please contact Tehsildar of Taluk for profit above two pension plans
- 2 photos
- Age Verification
- Address Proof
How To Apply For Karnataka Sandhya Suraksha Scheme 2017-18
All eligible applicants are required to get the identity card, for them to issue ID card, the recognized organization will have to submit support applications with necessary documents. For more data, please contact District Disability Officer in the respective district.