Karnataka State Open University Admission 2017-18, KSOU Admission 2017-18, karnataka open univ b.com admissions form 2017-18, Karnataka State Open University, KSOU Admission Application 2017-18, KSOU Admission Dates 2017-18, KSOU Admission Eligibility, ksou admission form 2017-18, KSOU Admission Merit List
Karnataka State Open University Admission 2017-18
Karnataka State Open University is going to publish a notification for the admissions of various courses for the academic session 2017-18. The candidates who wish to take admissions in KSOU will apply for the admission test. The candidates who are eagerly looking for the KSOU UG Admission Applications will get their application forms soon on the official website. The KSOU does not conduct any entrance test for the admissions. The KSOU Admission Seat Allotment will be conducted on the basis of academic merit of the applicant. The release date of applications will be intimated in our web portal shortly. The students can follow the below steps to apply for the KSOU Admissions 2017-18. The KSOU Ph.D. Application Form will be available in the month of May/ June 2017.
Karnataka State Open University Admission Form 2017- 2018
Karnataka State Open University (KSOU) was officially established on 1st of June 1996 under the act of “Karnataka State Open University Act of 1992”, with the aims of introducing & promoting the scheme of “open university” & “distance learning” in the Karnataka state along with harmonizing & shaping the standard of such a scheme in the state of Karnataka. The KSOU has its head office in the Mysore city. The KSOU was instigated by the Government of Karnataka State. The purpose is to give the education to those segments of society who cannot attend regularly full time / part time educational programmes offered by the universities. The admission details of the University are mentioned below:
KSOU Admission Eligibility Criteria
- The applicants who completed their 10+2 can apply for a Bachelor Degree.Candidates having Bachelor degree can apply for the courses of Master Program.with a minimum of 55% marks (50% for SC/ST/CAT-1 and Physically Challenged candidates) in aggregate or equivalent grade.
- The candidates who wish to take admission in Executive MBA Programme must have a Graduation in any stream or Equivalent + 3 years Industry Experience.
- The aspirants who wish to take Admission into Diploma Courses must have 10+2 in any stream or equivalent.
- The contenders who wish to take Admission into Certificate Programme must be 10th Pass from a recognized Board.
Steps for KSOU Admission Application
- The candidates log on to the Official website first.
- Select the KSOU tab on home page.
- Open the admission application link on the downloads list.
- Select the required admission application for.
- Download the Application Form & fill it properly without any mistake.
- Upload the documents, signature & photograph.
- Make Payment of fee either through a DD.
- Note down the system generated Provisional Enrolment Number after submitting the application form.
KSOU University Admission Form >>>>> karnatakastateopenuniversity.in