Mohanlal Sukhadia University (MLSU) and Maharana Pratap University of Agriculture and Technology (MPUAT) Students Election 2017 results declared..
University Election Result 2017 of UDAIPUR : The Maharana Pratap University of Agriculture and Technology (MPUAT) and Mohanlal Sukhadia University (MLSU) candidates are set to elect their representatives for the students unions in polling on Monday. Approximately 10,426 voters of 4 member of university would vote to select the president, vice-president, secretary and general secretary posts of MLSU as well as college level cabinets.
MLSU and MPUAT University Election Results 2017
Mohanlal Sukhadia University (MLSU) of Udaipur went to the election results on Monday. The counting of votes began at 1:00 pm. Keep coming back to this page for live updates throughout the day.
- Bhawani Shankar Boriwal of ABVP was elected president of MLSU. He defeated Ronak Sharma by a margin of more than 200 votes.
- Central Student Council (Total votes casted:- 2441)
- President :- Maniram (CTAE) – 1022
- General Secretary:- Yashwant Menaria (CTAE) – 1285
- Joint Secretary cum Treasurer:- Jyoti Patel(CTAE) – 1363
- Maniraj has been elected the “President” of MPUAT student union.
- Commerce College Election result has come out. Himanshu Panwar has been Elected the “President”. He won by a margin of 190 votes.
- ABVP covering all the four posts in Meera Girls College. Shivani Soni has been Elected “President” .
- Dinesh Raj Tanwar has been declared the “President” of MPUAT’s Rajasthan Agriculture College.
- Dipak Meghwal has been elected “President of Dairy College”.
- Krishna Menaria has been elected “President of Guru Nanak College”.
And we talk about 3,056 students will be voting in MPUAT to elect its student union representatives. The polling would be held from 8:00 am to 1:00 pm at the respective member colleges of both the politically active universities while the counting would be start from 2:00 pm. IN the Colleges There are 27 booths and each of them has been covered with CCTV cameras to ensure transparency and rule out any issues during polling. Every booth will have some 400 staff and 12 personnel been put on duty to conduct the Election poll,” Prof MS Rathore, Dean, Students Welfare (MLSU) said.
Candidates will also have “NOTA” option for both the universities(MLSU and MPUAT). “The “NOTA” option was available last year too, however, it was not printed on the ballot and hence most of them were unaware of it.
The total voting percentage in Mohanlal Sukhadia University (MLSU) was 62.21%. The voting percentage @ Science College was the highest at 67%. It was 66% for Commerce College, 50.50% for Arts College and 63% for Law College.
For More Details :- Click Here