Maharashtra Talathi Bharti 2018, Latest Notification Talathi Recruitment/Vacancy 2018 check Talathi Mahsul Vibhag Govt jobs Bharti 2018, Talathi Clerk, Typist Revenue Department Bharti 2018 | Talathi Bharti online admit card and result will be displayed here, Maharashtra Govt Jobs
Pick Your Topic
- 1 Maharashtra Talathi Recruitment 2018 | Apply Talathi, Clerk, and Typist Vacancy @ maharashtra.gov.in
- 1.1 Maharashtra Revenue and Forest Department Talathi Bharti 2018
- 1.2 About Salary:
- 1.3 Important Dates of Maharashtra Talathi Bharti 2018:
- 1.4 How to apply for Maharashtra Talathi Recruitment 2018?
Maharashtra Talathi Recruitment 2018 | Apply Talathi, Clerk, and Typist Vacancy @ maharashtra.gov.in
Maharashtra Talathi Bharti 2018:- Here is good news for Maharashtra candidates. A Recruitment notification has announced by the Maharashtra Revenue and Forest Department for 1583 clerk & Typist vacancies can be applied through the official website @ maharashtra.gov.in. All the candidates who are interested in this jobs & those are preparing for Maharashtra Talthi Clerk & Typist Govt Jobs Recruitment 2018 can directly reach the official website to see the notification.
Maharashtra Revenue and Forest Department Talathi Bharti 2018
- Name of Organisation: Mahsul Vibhag, Maharashtra State
- Post Name: Talathi, Clerk, and Typist pots
- Talathi Govt jobs Total Posts: 1583 posts (Talathi:- 1062 Posts, Clerk/typist:- 521 Posts)
- Mode of Application: Apply Online
- Last Date of Application: Available Soon…..
- Official Website: www.maharashtra.gov.in
All the important information from Talthi Govt Jobs Bharti 2018 is available here in brief. candidates read all the details here to be a part of Maharashtra state govt. by Maharashtra Talathi Sarkari Naukri Recruitment 2018 Notification. As per the Latest Updates, Talathi 1583 Clerk & Typist Recruitment 2018 is starting Soon. It is Expected that the (Maharashtra) Mahsul Vibhag Bharti process will soon be started in January / February 2018 for the Talathi latest Govt jobs Recruitment. Mehsul Vibhag of Maharashtra after publishing the notification that it is going to conduct the exam for the Maharashtra Govt Jobs Recruitment 2018 of the candidates and there are total 1583 posts are available for the Maha Talathi Clerk and Typist. The application form is available now and interested and Eligible candidates can fill the application form on the official website. Applicants can also fill and submit the application form before the last date of submission
Educational Qualification For Clerk/Typist/Talathi Bharti 2018:
Candidates check eligibility for according to the educational qualification. Below all detail are available….
- For Talathi Post:- Candidate should be graduate Degree from any field and knowledge of Hindi & Marathi language.
- For Clerk Post:- Candidate should be passed 12th with Typing Certificate.
- For Typist Post:- Candidate should be 12th passed with specific English Typing 40 WPM and Marathi Typing at 30 WPM.
- Candidates Minimum Age should be 18 years & Maximum Age of the candidate to be eligible to apply 25 years.
Note:- Candidates age relaxation to the reserved categories (SC / ST / OBC / PWD) as per the government rules and regulation.
- Written Test
- Typing test
- Personal interview
- Document / Certificate verification
Pay-Scale for Talathi Recruitment is between Rs.5,200 to Rs.20,200/-
Important Dates of Maharashtra Talathi Bharti 2018:
|Application Form Releasing Date||Available Soon|
|Last Date to Apply for the Maharashtra Talathi Bharti||Available Soon|
|Examination Date for clerk and typist posts||Update Soon|
|Examination Date for Talathi posts||Available Soon|
How to apply for Maharashtra Talathi Recruitment 2018?
- Go to the official website @ maharashtra.gov.in
- Now click on the link of online application form
- Read the whole notification of “Maharashtra Talathi Recruitment 2018”
- Then click the apply online button
- Enter the recommended details
- Hook up all the necessary documents with application form
- Now submit the application form
- Take its print for further use