Meghalaya Rural Bank Recruitment 2017-18 For The Posts Of PO / Clerk
Meghalaya Rural Bank is one of the largest rural banks of the northeast of India. Meghalaya Rural Bank is the leading bank of rural areas of meghalaya. Meghalaya Rural Bank invites application for the posts of PO and clerk from time to time. Important posts for which Meghalaya Rural Bank recruits are bank PO and clerk. Meghalaya Rural Bank requires PO and clerk every year so bank issues notification every year to recruit for these posts. Eligible Candidates who are interested in Meghalaya Rural Bank Recruitment 2017-18 kindly visit the official website of Meghalaya Rural Bank or keep visiting our site for the detail on these posts. Details like an educational requirement for both the posts, required-ness of experience, age limit to apply for the job and many other details please read the below-given content carefully before submitting the application form.
Meghalaya Rural Bank Recruitment 2017-18-
- Hiring Organization –Meghalaya Rural Bank
- Post Name- PO / Clerk
- Total No. of Vacancies – NA
- Employment Type – Full time
- Official site: http://www.meghalayaruralbank.co.in
Educational Qualification: Candidates must be undergraduate for these Posts Graduation candidates can also apply but in the relevant field or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university approved by the government of India with minimum aggregate marks
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be in between 20 years to 28 years. He should not be less than 20 and more than 28. Age relaxation will be applicable as per government rules. 10 years age relaxation is given to PWD candidates and 5 years age relaxation is given to ST/SC Candidates and 3 years to OBC category candidates.
Selection Procedure: Selection will be done on the basis of performance in the Written Test. If the candidate cleared the written test then he will be called for the personal interview. If candidate clears both the processes then he will be recruited for the concerned post for which he had applied and attended the written test.
General information on Meghalaya Rural Bank Recruitment 2017-18 For The Posts Of PO / Clerk
- First date of online application form : To be Updated soon
- Last date of online application form:- To be Updated soon
- Download Admit Card: To be update soon
- Exam Date: To be update soon
- Official Notification: To be update soon
How To apply for Meghalaya Rural Bank Recruitment 2017-18 For The Posts Of PO / Clerk :
- Logon to Official website http://www.meghalayaruralbank.co.in
- Click on the appropriate link for the post you want to apply
- Read it thoroughly to get the requirement details
- Click on Online application form 2017-18
- complete your application form in the correct form
- Upload scanned copies of all valid academic qualification and experience certificates carefully
- Pay the application fee if via net banking or any other banking method
- Now Click on the proceed and Download it
- In the end, take print out for the future use.