Pick Your Topic
MPSC Asst Section Officer Main Exam-2017 107 Posts
Maharashtra Assistant Section Officer Main Examination 2017 Notification – The exam notification is issued for 107 posts for Assistant Section Officer for which Online Applications are invited by Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) from following process of recruitment, The ASO main examination is scheduled to be held on 10 Dec 2017. The applicants can apply application form as soon as possible as on the official website.
It is necessary for all the contenders to fight the competition exam of Assistant Section officer 2017 by applying online form as soon as possible.
The aspirants can apply for application form before the examination date passed, further process will be derived in the article. It is mandatory for the candidates can apply application form during the given period or between the period. Contenders must allowed to fill the online application form through online process. Al the legal formalities or agendas should be prescribed by the examination authority of Maharashtra. It will be the golden opportunity for those candidates who are searching for the govt job in government sector. Applicants can boost their moral as to fight the competition exam of Assistant Section Commission. The posts will be allotted according to the examination conclusion as per the derived procedure.
Details about the MPSC Officer Main Exam 2017:
Name of the organization- Maharashtra Officer Recruitment 2017.
Name of the posts-
- Assistant Section Officer
- Sales Tax Inspector
- Police Sub Inspector
Total number of posts- 107 posts.
Employment type- Central govt employment.
Official website- www.mpsc.gov.in.
Eligibility Criteria of MPSC recruitment 2017 for Main Officers Exams are as follow:
- The degree of Statutory University or any other similar qualification declared by the Government as its equivalent.
- Candidate should have completed their Internship and should have knowledge of relevant field.
- Candidate should have knowledge of Marathi Language in Terms of Speaking, Writing and Reading.
- Assistant Room Officer Chief Examination – 2017 by all the candidates who qualify for admission.
- Maximum age should be 18 to 38 years.
- For PSI 19 to 31 years.
- For General Category Candidates- Rs.373/-.
- For Reserved Category Candidates- Rs.273/-.
- Written examination
Vacancy details as as follows-
- For General 68 posts are available.
- For Female 34 posts are available.
- For Players 05 posts are available.
How to apply for MPSC recruitment 2017 for Main Officers Exams?
- Go to on official website www.mpsc.gov.in.
- Web page of recruitment will display on screen.
- Go to the page and fill the necessary entries and attach self attested copies and passport size photograph in a prescribed column.
- Check before submitting application form and then submit it.
- Thereafter, take printout of necessary documents for future use.
Notice: The candidates are well informed about the realities or localities of the recruitment for MPSC Main Officers Exams 2017, they can apply for application form as soon as possible through the official webpage or web portal. They can apply before the examination conducted on given date.
- Last date of application form- October 27th, 2017.
- Examination date- December 10th, 2017.
Official website: www.mpsc.gov.in.
Apply online via form on web portal: <<click here>>