National Council for Hotel Management & Catering Technology NCHMCT candidates apply NCHM JEE 2018 & NCHM JEE 2018 also fill NCHM JEE Application Form 2018 also check NCHM JEE Exam Pattern & Exam Dates 2018 Apply NCHMCT JEE 2018, NCHMCT JEE 2018 Application Fee, Admit card, Result 2018
NCHM JEE 2018 Application Form | Apply here Eligibility, Exam Dates, Exam Pattern
NCHM JEE 2018 Application Form:- National Council for Hotel Management & Catering Technology (NCHMCT) has announced the NCHM Joint Entrance Exam Application Form of NCHM JEE 2018 from 24th December 2017 through online mode. NCHMCT is a National Level Exam which is organised by the NCHMCT Joint Entrance Exam 2018 acts as a to take admission into 3 years of B.Sc Hospitality & Hotel management courses.The online application form of NCHM JEE Exam 2018 will also available until 11th April 2018. Applicants can also check all the information regarding NCHM JEE Application Form 2018 and apply in online mode by Application Fee through any of the specified gateways of payment. Before applying, candidates must ensure that they fulfil the prescribed eligibility criteria of NCHMCT JEE 2018.
National Council of Hotel Management and Catering Technology (NCHMCT), the Exam authority, will also conduct the NCHM Joint Entrance Exam held on April 28th, 2018, for to take the admissions to the B.Sc in Hospitality & Hotel Administration programmes across a total of 58 Institutes including all central institutes of hotel management & state government institutes of hotel management or all Private Institutes.Candidates can check before applying NCHM JEE Entrance Exam 2018 complete details regarding the NCHM Joint Entrance Exam Apply Online 2018 such as fee, application procedure, steps involved, etc. on this page.
NCHM JEE 2018 Eligibility Criteria:-
Contenders should be 10+2 Examination or its equivalent with English as one of the subjects. Candidates should have passed English as a subject of study (core/elective/functional) in the qualifying JEE 2018 Examination.
NCHM Joint Entrance Exam 2018 Age Limit:
- For General / OBC categories: The applicants should be not more than age limit is 22 years as or on 1st July 2018 and Applicants born on or after 01st July 1996 are eligible.
- For Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe: The applicants should be not more than age limit is 25 years as on or 1st July 2018 & Candidates born on or after 01st July 1993 are eligible.
NCHMCT 2018 JEE Application Form Fee:-
|Category||NCHM JEE Application Fee|
|For General/OBC Candidates||Rs.800/-|
|For SC/ST/Physically Handicapped Candidates||Rs.400/-|
NCHMCT JEE 2018 Exam Pattern:-
The complete exam pattern is given below:
- NCHM JE Exam Mode: The exam will be conducted in offline mode.
- Language: Question paper will be both (English or Hindi).
- Duration of Exam: The NCHMCT JEET Exam duration will be 3 hours.
- Number of Questions: Total 200 questions will be asked.
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be for each correct response.
- Negative Marking: 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
|Numerical Ability and Analytical Aptitude (NA)||30|
|General Knowledge & Current Affairs (GK)||30|
|Reasoning and Logical Deduction||30|
|Aptitude for Service Sector||50|
How to Fill NCHM JEE Application Form 2018?
- Candidates first visit the official website @ https://applyadmission.net/nchmjee2018/Registration.aspx
- First of all, candidates fill the online Registration form to apply NCHM 2018
- The NCHM JEE 2018 application form should be refolded only where it was originally folded.
- Candidates note down that no pin or staple should be put on it.
- The photograph should be pasted glue stick/gum stick only.
- The application form of “NCHM 2018 JEE” should not be scribbled, smudged, cut, torn or wrinkled.
- Then after Any stray pencil/pen marks should not be put anywhere on the form.
- No request for change, correction or modification in the particulars of the NCHM JEE application form 2018 will be entertained.