NPSC Recruitment 2017-18 | Latest NPSC Job Vacancies | Apply Now @ npsc.co.in Various Post, Nagaland Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017
NPSC Recruitment 2017-18
Nagaland Public Service Commission has uploaded a new notification for the new recruitment of the vacant posts in the Nagaland PSC. The Candidates who are interested to join NPSC may apply for the recruitment of various jobs in Nagaland PSC.The candidates who are willing to join the NPSC may apply for jobs in NPSC at the official website of NPSC for 2017. Every Year Government of Nagaland State Releases new Notification to Recruit Candidates throughout the State. Candidates who want to make career in NPSC to can apply before the last date. For more Details like age limit, pay scale, educational qualification and more to check official site and also check our site indiajobsdekho.com. Apply for the jobs direct link given below…
NPSC Vacancy Details
- Organization Name : Nagaland Public Service Commission (NPSC)
- Number of Vacancies : Many Vacancies
- Job Location : Nagaland
- Official Website : www.npsc.co.in
- Online Application Start Date : Will Update Soon
- Last Date to Submit Application Form : Will Update Soon
Nagaland Public Service Commission Recruitment Notification 2017
|Post Name||Last Date for Apply|
|P.H.E Department JE (Civil Engineering)||Update Soon|
|Medical Officer (Class–I Gazetted)||Update Soon|
|Veterinary Asst. Surgeon||Update Soon|
|SDO (Agri./Civil Engineering) Irrigation & Flood Control Department||Update Soon|
|Computer Operator||Update Soon|
|P.H.E Department SDO (Civil Engineering)||Update Soon|
|Assistant Professor( SCTE) under Higher Education||Update Soon|
|Works & Housing Dept SDO (Civil Engineering)||Update Soon|
|Works & Housing Dept Asst. Mechanical Engineer (AME)||Update Soon|
|Power Dept SDO (Electrical)||Update Soon|
|Secretariat Assistant (Class-III NonGazetted)||Update Soon|
|Power Dept Junior Engineer (MIS)||Update Soon|
|Power DeptJunior Engineer (Civil Engineering)||Update Soon|
|Dy.SP (NPTO)||Update Soon|
|Asst. Public Prosecutor (Class–I Gazetted)||Update Soon|
|Extra Assistant Commissioner (Class-I Gazetted, Junior Grade)||Update Soon|
|Junior Soil Conservation Officer||Update Soon|
|Asst. Soil Survey Officer||Update Soon|
|Agriculture Inspector||Update Soon|
|Agri. Marketing Inspector||Update Soon|
|Fishery Inspector||Update Soon|
|Mechanical Supervisor||Update Soon|
|Computer Programmer||Update Soon|
|Extension Officer||Update Soon|
|Electronic Mechanic||Update Soon|
|Workshop Calculation & Science||Update Soon|
|Computer Operating and Processing Assistant||Update Soon|
|Motor Vehicle Inspector||Update Soon|
|Lecturer and demonstration||Update Soon|
|JE (Agri./Civil Engineering) Irrigation & Flood Control Department||Update Soon|
|LDA-Cum-Computer Assistant Class-III||Update Soon|
|Works & Housing Dept JE (Civil Engineering)||Update Soon|
|Post Graduate Teacher(PGT) under School Education||Update Soon|
|District Sports Officer||Update Soon|
|Deputy Superintendent of Police (Class-I Gazetted)||Update Soon|
|Power Dept Junior Engineer (Electrical)||Update Soon|
NPSC Jobs Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification 🙂
- Applicant should have completed Graduation in relevant field from recognized university.
Age Limit 🙂
- Candidates age should be Minimum 18 years to maximum 35 years.The age relaxation will be according to the rules of the state government.
Selection Process 🙂
- Candidates will be selected on based on their performance Written Test & Personal Interview.
Application Fee 🙂
- Candidates who want to apply for NPSC recruitment go to the official site for application fee.
Pay Scale 🙂
- The selected candidate will receive attractive salary package for the desired post by NPSC Board and more information to visit official site.
How To Apply for NPSC Recruitment 2017
- First applicants should log on to the website www.npsc.co.in
- Select the desired post and read the notification.
- Follow the instructions and click Online Applications and if the candidates are already registered, enter email and password.
- Click “Sign Up” for new candidates. After that fill in all the details and submit the application.
- Take print out of the application form and keep it for future use.