OPSC Recruitment 2017 364 Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Posts
Odisha Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017 for various posts. The candidates who are willing to participating in OPSC Assistant Surgeon Posts Examination will be informed that in Odisha there are huge numbers of candidates are fighting the examination to get the better employment opportunity. Candidates are well informed about the procedure to the OPSC Recruitment 2017 for 364 Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Posts at the various examination centers.
OPSC invites on-line applications form for the allotment of following Veterinary Assistant Surgeon post in Odisha Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017 for 364 posts. Candidates are requested to apply on-line through our Official website www.opsc.gov.in.
OPSC Recruitment 2017 for 364 posts details are as follows
- Name of the organisation- Odisha Public Service Commission
- Number of posts- 364 posts
- Type of employment- Odisha Govt Jobs
- Name of the posts- Veterinary Assistant Surgeon posts.
- Location- Odisha
- Official website- www.opsc.gov.in.
Name of the various posts:
For Veterinary Assistant Surgeon posts posts are as follows-
- Unreserved- 226 posts.
- Schedule caste- 54 posts.
- Schedule Tribe- 84 posts.
- Total posts for Veterinary Assistant Surgeon posts- 364 posts.
Eligibility Criteria of OPSC 364 Posts of Veterinary Assistant Surgeon posts 2017
- Educational qualification– Candidates have to completed Bachelor’s Degree in Animal husbandry along with Veterinary Science and Equivalent from any recognized university or govt institute.
- Age limit– A candidates age between 21 years – 32 years of age.
- Pay Scale- Rs. 9300-34800/-, Grade Pay Rs. 4600/-
- Application fees according to the category– For general/OBC candidates Rs. 300/- and for SC/ST Candidates Rs.nil.
Selection process in OPSC Recruitment 2017 for 364 posts are as follows:
- Written Exam.
OPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Posts Important Dates are given below:
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 20th October 2017
- Last date for Submission of Application: 20th November 2017
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fees: 23rd November 2017
- Last Date of Receipt of the Printout of Online Applications Form: 30th November 2017
- Date of Examination: Dec 2017/ Jan 2018
How To Apply OPSC Recruitment 2017 for 364 posts steps are given below:-
- First candidates have to visit our official website on www.opsc.gov.in
- Click on the OPSC Recruitment 2017 in posts section.
- The recruitment form will display on screen.
- Fill the application form carefully as per the instructions and required documents.
- Check before submit.
- Submit the application form and make payment according to the prescribed category.
- Take a print out of the main documents and further related documents.
The candidates who are waiting for the govt jobs can easily apply through online application form on the exact prescribed time in a given period. Candidates only applicable on examination of OPSC 2017 for various posts can fill registration form as soon as possible.
The authority of OPSC Department of Recruitment 2017 will provide all necessary details related to the examination at the time of requirement. Candidates have to alert to their examination dates, time schedule, admit card or hall ticket for OPSC Recruitment 2017 for fill the vacancies. It is the golden opportunity for the candidates who are applying in the Govt job sector to develop self-esteem or boosts the capabilities.
Important dates-has been updated on official website or notification section of application form.
Official website- www.opsc.gov.in
The Special Secretary,
(OPSC) Odisha Public Service Commission,
19, Dr. P.K. Parija Road Buxi Bazar,