RRB jobs Recruitment 2017, Jobs In RRB 2017, RRB jobs vacancy 2017, RRB jobs posts 2017, Jobs in Railway Recruitment Board, 2017 Jobs in Railway Recruitment Board, Railway Recruitment Board recruitment 2017, Railway Recruitment Board jobs vacancy, Railway Recruitment Board recruitment job 2017, RRB Group D jobs, RRB group C jobs, RRB group A jobs, RRB group B jobs, RRB Officer job recruitment 2017, 2017 railway jobs, 2017 railway job in Ajmer, railway recruitment in 2017, Ajmer jobs recruitment in 2017, Tech jobs in Indian Railway , Indian railway jobs, Indian Railway jobs in 2017, Indian railway job in North Western Railway, Non Tech job in railway, railway jobs, 10th pass job in railway
Pick Your Topic
- 1 RRB, Railway Recruitment Board Job In 2017-18: RRB AjmerRecruitment For Various Posts, Group “A, B, C, D”, Officer Grade, Tech/Non Tech Vacancies In 2017-2018:
- 2 Railway Recruitment Board 2017-18:
- 3 RRB For Ajmer Recruitment 2017-18 Notification details :
- 4 Age Limit and Relaxation:
- 5 Pay Scale :
- 6 Education Qualification:
- 7 Indian Railway Recruitment Board Exam details:
- 8 How to Apply Online for this Railway Recruitment Ajmer Vacancy 2017-18:
RRB, Railway Recruitment Board Job In 2017-18: RRB AjmerRecruitment For Various Posts, Group “A, B, C, D”, Officer Grade, Tech/Non Tech Vacancies In 2017-2018:
RRB, Railway Recruitment Board Job In 2017-18: RRB Ajmer Recruitment For Various Posts, Group “A, B, C, D”, Officer Grade, Tech/Non Tech Vacancies In 2017-2018:
Railway Recruitment Board 2017-18:
Railway Recruitment Board has published a new notification regarding the recruitment of new posts for Goods guard & Ticket Collector. The RRB will fill all the vacant posts by the end of the year. Those who are interested may apply for the post at the official website or they may also use the link given below.
RRB Ajmer recruitment 2017-18 is the upcoming notification in Indian Railways. This is the best opportunity for candidates who lose opportunity to apply for railway jobs in the previous notification. Interested candidates, who are eagerly waiting for employment in the Railway Department, must hurry to apply for RRB Ajmer vacancies before the last date. Railway Recruitment Board is the official website of Railway www.rrbajmer.gov.in.
RRB For Ajmer Recruitment 2017-18 Notification details :
Name of the Organization : North Eastern Railway Ajmer Area.
Total no of Vacancies : Various Vacancies
Name of Organization
Railway Recruitment Board.
|RRB Group Wise Posts||Group A, B, C, D.|
|Area Zones:||North Eastern Railway, Jaipur|
|Name of Posts||NTPC, SSE, JE, RPF, RPSF, & Other Tech/Non-Technical Posts.|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs.|
|Official Website:||www.indianrailways.gov.in & www.rrbajmer.gov.in|
|Application Mode:||Online Or Offline Mode.|
Age Limit and Relaxation:
Candidates age should have minimum 18 years and maximum 24 years . Age relaxation is applicable 05 years for SC / ST, 03 years for OBC and 10 years for Physically Handicapped candidates.
- Candidates age Should minimum age of 18 years to 47 years maximum and eligible to apply for this recruitment.
- Age Relaxation for general :42 years ,OBC -45 years ,for SC/ST candidates : 47 years ,those candidates will be provided the related certificate to get this benefits.
Pay Scale :
Selected applicants will be get the pay scale as per Depend on the Posts.
Candidates should possess minimum Intermediate or equivalent examination passed with 50% aggregate from any allowed Board/ University for Group C, 10th pass or ITI or equivalent examination passed from any Allowed Board for Group D Posts ,UP & PG for officer post and BE/ B.Tech Candidates Also Apply. 10th Pass or equivalent Degree for Goods Guard, 12th For ticket Collector.
Indian Railway Recruitment Board Exam details:
The Railway exam will be conducted by the RRB at the various centers of the Ajmer Those who are appearing for the exam should start preparing for the post from now. The exam will cover questions from the syllabus only so please check the syllabus and then go for the exam.
How to Apply Online for this Railway Recruitment Ajmer Vacancy 2017-18:
- Firstly candidates may visit the official website of Indian railway www.indianrailways.gov.in. or www.rrbajmer.gov.in
- Read the Official notification carefully before you apply it online Application Form.
- Candidates required to go and click the Online application form and fill up all the required fields.
- Make sure all the provided information are correct and Carefully. Incomplete information are not be acceptable.
- Payment Mode: Through Online Payment OR For offline application Demand Draft From Bank. In online Mode Debit Or Credit Card, Net Banking, Mobile Banking Etc.
Recently Search: 12th pass jobs in railway, recruitment in Indian railway , BE/ B.Tech Job in railway , engineer job in Indian railway 2017, Age Limit for RRB recruitment, Application fee for RRB recruitment, Goods guard & ticket Collector Vacancies in Railway, Jobs in Railway, last date to apply online for RRB Recruitment, New Railway jobs in Baroda House, new Recruitment in RRB, New vacancies in Railway Recruitment Board, Railway Recruitment Board Recruitment, RRB, RRB Baroda House & New Ajmer jobs, RRB Recruitment, Selection process for RRB recruitment, Northern Railway Recruitment Board 2017, Vacancies in RRB, RRB Recruitment 2017, Railway Recruitment Board North Western Railway Ajmer 2017, RRB jobs Bharti 2017