REPCO recruitment apply online, REPCO recruitment clerk, REPCO recruitment eligibility, REPCO recruitment for clerk, REPCO recruitment for clerks 2017-18, REPCO recruitment for engineers, REPCO recruitment form, REPCO recruitment official website, REPCO recruitment
Repco Bank Recruitment 2017-18 For The Posts Of PO And Clerk
REPCO stands for Repatriates Cooperative and Finance and Development Bank. It is a cooperative bank working under the direction of government of India. Government of India Enterprise, Repco Bank, Chennai has given an employment notification for the recruitment of Junior Assistant/ Clerk & Probationary Officer vacancies. Candidates can apply Repco Bank Clerk and Probationary Officer Online Application Form 2017-18 via online mode.Eligible candidates can check the official notification form on official website of bank. And candidates can apply online form. Through the official notification candidates can get the all details related to the Repco Bank Junior Assistant Clerk & PO Recruitment 2017-18.The applicants will be able to know about the details like educational qualification, selection process, age limit, and how to apply for Repco Bank Recruitment 2017-18 by reading the information given below as Repatriates Cooperative and Finance and Development Bank. We are also providing the direct link to access the official website of the Repco Bank about the recruitment. So interested and eligible candidates will be able to apply online application form for the posts of REPCO Clerk and PO. The Online examination of the REPCO Bank Jr Asst Clerk and Probationary Officer will be held soon.
Eligibility Criteria for REPCO PO Recruitment 2017-18
Educational qualification: The applicants should need to possess Graduation/ PG from a recognized university or institution.
- For Probationary Officer : 21 years to 30 years
- For Junior Assistant/Clerk : 21 years to 28 years
- Candidates can check the age relaxation in the official notification
Application Fee for Repco Bank Recruitment 2017-18
PO Post: Candidates belonging to
- SC/ST/PWD/EXSM— Rs. 550/- and
- all other candidates have to pay Rs. 900/-
Junior Assistant/ Clerks:
- SC/ST/PWD/EXSM/—- Rs. 350/- and
- all other candidates have to pay Rs. 650/-.
REPCO Bank Of India Recruitment 2017-18 Details:
- Hiring Organization – Repatriates Cooperative and Finance and Development Bank.
- Post Name- PO / Clerk
- Total No. of Vacancies – NA
- Employment Type – Full time
|Application Form Starts From||Available soon|
|Last Date to Apply||Available soon|
|Download Admit Card||Available soon|
|Exam Date||Available soon|
|Official Notification||Available soon|
How to Apply For Repatriates Cooperative and Finance and Development Bank Posts:
- Candidates first visit the official website www.repcobank.com
- Click on appropriate link for you want to apply
- Read it thoroughly to get the requirements
- Click on Online application form
- fill the application form with required details without any mistake
- Use applicants personal and professional information
- Upload scanned copies of all academic qualification and experience certificates
- Pay the application fee if required
- Now Click on the Submit and Download it
- At last, take a print out for the future use.
REPCO government job, REPCO job application form download, REPCO job details, REPCO recruitment, REPCO recruitment 2017-18 application form, REPCO recruitment 2017-18 online application form, REPCO recruitment 2017-18, REPCO recruitment 2017-18 apply online, REPCO recruitment 2017-18 notification, REPCO recruitment 2017-18, REPCO recruitment advertisement, REPCO recruitment application form, Bank PO Job, Bank Clerk Job