SSC CGL 2018 Application Form
- 1 SSC CGL 2018 Application Form
- 1.0.1 SSC CGL Notification 2018-2019
- 1.0.2 Also Read : SSC Exam Calendar 2018-19 | Staff Selection Commission (SSC) CGL, CHSL, MTS & Various Exam Schedule
- 1.0.3 Eligibility Criteria for SSC CGL 2018
- 1.0.4 SSC CGL Tier-1 Exam Detail
- 1.0.5 SSC CGL Tier-1 Exam Pattern
- 1.0.6 SSC CGL Tier-2 Exam Detail
- 1.0.7 SSC CGL Tier-III Exam Detail
- 1.0.8 SSC CGL Tier-IVth Exam Detail
- 1.0.9 Also Read : Jharkhand Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 For 1236 GDS Posts
- 1.0.10 Related Post
- 1.0.11 Related
SSC CGL 2018 : Staff Selection Commission [SSC] is a related authority which organizes SSC CGL exams every year to recruit many posts in the departments. SSC CGL Tier-I 2018 is expected to be held in the month of June 2018 and online application for computer based examination [CBE] will be started from March 2018. SSC CGL Tier-II 2018 examination will be held from September 2018. The exact SSC CGL 2018 dates are not yet. When the SSC CGL 2018 notification will be released officially, we will update it on this page.
All the candidates who are preparing for the SSC examination should aware to the eligibility norms carefully. A small mistake can make a lot of difference in their lives. Here we have provided eligibility norms for all the candidates. So, you have to pay attention to it carefully. This eligibility criteria are according to the latest SSC notification.
SSC CGL Notification 2018-2019
All candidates this is good news for you, are looking for a job in the Staff Selection Commission. SSC CGL Recruitment Board will be released the SSC CGL Recruitment Notification for many SSC CGL posts earlier by the end of December 2017. Now, the SSC is expected to come in the end of February 2018 for the CGL Notification For SSC Combined Level Graduation Exam.
Aspirants will have to go through four phases which are Tier-1, Tier-2, Tier-3 and Tier-4. Our website provided all the information about the SSC CGL exam, such as education qualification, age limit, course, results, exam date, SSC, CGL calendar and all latest SSC notifications 2018-19.
SSC CGL Post Wise Details
- Assistant [Ministry of External Affairs]
- Assistant [Central vigilance commission]
- Assistant [Ministry of Railway]
- Assistant [Intelligence Bureau]
- Assistant section officer [Central secretariat service]
- Inspector [Central excise]
- Inspector [Examiner]
- Inspector of income tax [CBDT]
- Assistant [Other ministries/departments/organizations]
- Sub-inspector [Central Bureau of Investigation]
- Sub-inspector [National investigation agency, NIA]
- Assistant [AFHQ]
- Inspector [Preventive Officer]
- Assistant enforcement officer [directorate of enforcement, department of revenue]
- Inspector of posts [Department of post]
- Inspector [Central Bureau of Narcotics]
- Statistical Investigator Gr. II [M/O statistics & prog. Implementation]
- Divisional Accountant [Offices under CAG]
Also Read : SSC Exam Calendar 2018-19 | Staff Selection Commission (SSC) CGL, CHSL, MTS & Various Exam Schedule
Eligibility Criteria for SSC CGL 2018
Candidates should have graduation degree from recognized colleges / universities / institutes in any stream.
The applicant age should be between 18 and 27 years in order to be eligible for this examination. Candidates related to reserved categories will be given age relaxation.
The SSC CGL selection process consists of four phases. All candidates need success in all stages and they will be selected in all the tiers based on their performance. CGL exams will be organized at four levels as given
SSC CGL Tier-1 Exam Detail
- The CGL Tier-1 online exam is 75 minutes only
- Total No. of Questions in exam 100 and total exam marks 200 (par question each 2 marks)
- There will be 25 questions per subjects.
- Negative Marking Tier-I Exam is 0.50 marks
SSC CGL Tier-1 Exam Pattern
|Subject Name||Total Question||Total Marks||Time Duration|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||50||75 Minutes|
SSC CGL Tier-2 Exam Detail
|Paper No||Particular Subject||Total Questions||Total Marks|
(Finance and Economics)
|II||English Language & Comprehension||200||200|
Note: You will be given two hours for each section.
SSC CGL Tier-III Exam Detail
This paper is descriptive (Hindi / English) exam with pen mode (total 100 marks with a duration of 1 hour)
SSC CGL Tier-IVth Exam Detail
This exam is proficiency (skill test), in addition to true knowledge to the candidates, to showcase their real knowledge.