Pick Your Topic
- 1 SSC CGL Tier-1 Questions Asked All Shifts | 10th August Paper Analysis SSC CGL Tier-1 | SSC CGL 10th August Paper Reviews | GK Questions Asked in SSC CGL Tier-1 10th August 2017 | All GK Questions Asked in SSC CGL Tier-1 2017 | SSC CGL Tier-1 Exam Pattern | SSC CGL Tier-1 Difficulty Level | Vocabulary Asked in SSC CGL Tier-1 10th August All Shifts | Vocabulary Asked in SSC CGL Tier-1 All Shifts | Question Asked Section Wise in SSC CGL 2017
SSC CGL Tier-1 Questions Asked All Shifts | 10th August Paper Analysis SSC CGL Tier-1 | SSC CGL 10th August Paper Reviews | GK Questions Asked in SSC CGL Tier-1 10th August 2017 | All GK Questions Asked in SSC CGL Tier-1 2017 | SSC CGL Tier-1 Exam Pattern | SSC CGL Tier-1 Difficulty Level | Vocabulary Asked in SSC CGL Tier-1 10th August All Shifts | Vocabulary Asked in SSC CGL Tier-1 All Shifts | Question Asked Section Wise in SSC CGL 2017
SSC CGL Examinations, Country’s One of the most prominent exam is running from 5th August 2017 to 24th August 2017.There are three shifts a day i.e. morning shift (10.00-11.00 AM), Afternoon Shift (1.15- 2.15 PM) & Evening Shift (4.15 to 5.15 PM). Over 27 lacs students have filled their form to appear in SSc CGL Tier-1 examinations
To give you the better idea of difficulty level of exam and questions asked, we are providing you SSC CGL Questions asked on August 10, 2017.
These details will be helpful if you are going to attempt this online test this year.
Tier-1 Exam Pattern:
As per the latest exam pattern tier-1 exam duration is reduced to 60 mins instead 75 mins last year. The nature of examination is objective which is purely online. Tier-1 contains 100 Question each of 2 marks, i.e. maximum marks are 200. Paper consists of four subjects with 25 questions each and maximum of 50 marks.
|SUBJECT||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|General Intellegence & Reasoning||25||50|
|General Awareness & GK||25||50|
|English Language & Comprehension||25||50|
Each subject has equal marks so candidates are advised to focus on each subject equally. There will 2 marks awarded for the every right answer, but 0.50 marks will be deducted for every wrong attempt i.e. exam has negative marking. Hence candidates are strictly advised not to attempt questions with doubt. Accuracy and speed will be the key to crack tier-1 examination.
SSC CGL Tier-1 Questions Asked 10th August (Afternoon Shift)
Some Question asked Were :
1. When Bal Gangadhar Tilak joined Congress? – 1890
2. Who is father of India unrest? – Bal Gangadhar Tilak
3. Anions are formed due to? – From the gain of one or more electron
4. What is the product of Mass velocity called? – momentum
5. Which neighbour of india is called as Druk Yul? – Bhutan
6. Which gas contributes more to global warming? Water Vapour
7. Who led Bardoli Satyagrah? – Vallabhai Patel
8. Who is not the member of either of the assemblies?
9. Who won US open men’s Final?
10. With which country India will open crude oil?
11. Recently who got noble prize for peace?
12. Full form of CAD? – Computer Aided design
13. What is Chemical formula of sodium chloride? – NaCl
14. Mirror which shows enlarged and inverted image?
15. Name the book written by Shashi Tharoor?
16. Photosynthesis occurs in plants by chlorophyll with the presence of ____?
17. One Question on emergency article?
|Topic||No of Questions||Level|
some Questions asked were :
1. One word substitution – Extempore
2. Idioms – Chicken hurted, Loquacious
3. Cloze Test based on “Science & Religious”
|Topic||No. of Questions||Difficulty Level|
|One word substitution||2||Difficult|
This section often comes easy in SSC CGL and today’s slot 2 paper of reasoning was also easy. 18-22 can be termed as good attempts in this section for this paper.
|Topic||No. of Questions||Difficulty Level|
|Direction Sense Test||–||Easy-Moderate|
|Blood Relation & Ranking||1||Easy|
|Odd one out||3||Easy-Moderate|
difficulty level of quant section in Afternoon shift was moderate and anywhere between 20 to 22 is good attempt in this paper.
DI based on tabular graph.
|Data Interpretation- pie chart||No. of Questions||Difficulty Level|
|Questions on Speed of Train||1||Easy-Moderate|
|DI (Pie Chart)||5||Easy-Moderate|
|Average & Percentage||1||Moderate|
|Time & Work||1||Moderate|
Also Searched : SSC CGL Tier-1 Questions Asked Afternoon shift, SSC CGL Tier-1 Questions Asked 10th August slot 2, Paper Analysis SSC CGL Tier-1 10th August, SSC CGL 10th August Paper Reviews, GK Questions Asked in SSC CGL Tier-1 10th August 2017, All GK Questions Asked in SSC CGL Tier-1 2017, SSC CGL Tier-1 Exam Pattern, SSC CGL Tier-1 Difficulty Level, Vocabulary Asked in SSC CGL Tier-1 10th August All Shifts, Vocabulary Asked in SSC CGL Tier-1 All Shifts, Question Asked Section Wise in SSC CGL 2017, SSC CGL exam pattern tier-1, Questions asked in GK SSC CGl Tier-1, Questions asked in reasoning SSC CGl Tier-1, Questions asked in english SSC CGl Tier-1, Questions asked in quantitative aptitude SSC CGl Tier-1, difficulty level of papers of SSc cgl tier-1 2017, Difficulty level of afternoonshift SSC CGL 9th august, no. of good attempts in SSC CGL tier 1