SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Tier-1st Exam Tips and Tricks 2018 How to Crack SSC CHSL Examination 2018 Prepare within 30 Days for the SSC CHSL 2018
SSC CHSL Preparation Tips and Tricks 2018 | 10+2 Tier-1st Exam Pattern 2018
Pick Your Topic
- 1 SSC CHSL Preparation Tips and Tricks 2018 | 10+2 Tier-1st Exam Pattern 2018
- 2 Combined Higher Secondary Level SSC (10+2) Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2018
- 2.1 SSC CHSL Selection Procedure 2018 | Combined Higher Secondary Level Tiers in Detail 2018
- 2.2 English Language SSC CHSL 2018 Examination Preparation
- 2.3 General Intelligence SSC CHSL (10+2) Preparation Tips
- 2.4 Quantitative Aptitude SSC CHSL Preparation Tier 1 Exam 2018
- 2.5 General Awareness SSC CHSL Preparation 2018
- 2.6 Crack SSC CHSL Examination 2018 in the First Attempt
Dear candidates, prepare for the SSC CHSL Tier 1 Examination within 30 days. SSC CHSL is the exam conducted on the 10+2 Level. Candidates can prepare for the SSC CHSL Tier 1 Examination through Online test Series and Mock Test. Every year a large number of applicants appeared for the SSC CHSL 2018 Examination.This year also the huge number of applicants applied for the SSC CHSL Examination 2018. Now candidates are looking for the Preparation Tips and Tricks to pass the SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination. Here we are to help you how to prepare for the examination within in 30 days. The SSC CHSL Exam has four sections each section is equally important. The SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Tier-I exam will be conducted from 4th March to 26th March 2018. Applicants don’t have much time to study the whole course.
Combined Higher Secondary Level SSC (10+2) Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2018
It is very important for the candidates to know their syllabus and examination pattern before the preparing for the SSC CHSL Examination. The syllabus of SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level is immense, but there is a limited number of important topics. If the applicants cover these topics in a well proper manner then they can easily score passing marks to qualify the exam.
- Read Newspaper daily first & foremost part of the SSC CHSL Exam Preparation 2018.
- Stay tuned to Current Events and news.
- Give one Mock Test daily basis and analyze it carefully
These are the basic points candidates should not miss while preparing for the SSC CHSL 2018 Exam. This article will provide candidate a complete information SSC CHSL Study Schedule and SSC CHSL Preparation Tips for the Tier-1st Examination.
SSC CHSL Selection Procedure 2018 | Combined Higher Secondary Level Tiers in Detail 2018
- Tier 1 (Paper-I): There are four sections in this SSC CHSL Examination (Objective Test)
General Awareness/General Knowledge
- Tier 2 (Paper-II): Descriptive Test
Essay and Letter or Application.
In English or Hindi language.
- Tier3: Skill Test/Typing Test
Typing Test English Medium 35 words/minute,
- Hindi Medium 30 words/minute.
English Language SSC CHSL 2018 Examination Preparation
- English easiest part of the SSC CHSL Exam 2018 question paper.
- First, read the questions and then start reading the passage. It will help you to easily find out the answers. This trick will also save your time.
- Read 1 Passage daily & Try to find out the main motto of the passage.
- Practice different passage on daily basis to gain speed.
- Focus on the grammatical mistakes.
- Five Question will be asked from this section.
- It will contain 5 blanks inside a passage, fill the blanks with most appropriate.
- Read the phrase and try to find out the logic. this will help you to form the correct sentence.
- Try to drop the improbable options
- Last option, go to the grammar rules to clear the sentence structuring
Idioms & Phrases:
- SSC CHSL Exam 2018 this section will consist of the 4 questions only.
- For this, you have to go through the all the questions from previous year papers.
Synonyms & Antonyms:
- From Synonyms & Antonyms, two questions will be asked.
- Grasp the words from your surroundings.
- Remember the words you heard or learned.
General Intelligence SSC CHSL (10+2) Preparation Tips
The question paper consists of the verbal and non-verbal topics. The SSC CHSL Exam 2018 will consist of symbolic operations, Symbolic/Number Analogy, Trends, Figural Analogy, Space Orientation, Figural Pattern – folding and completion, Number Series, Embedded figures, Figural Series, Critical Thinking, Problem Solving, Emotional Intelligence, Word Building, Venn Diagrams, Symbolic/ Number Classification, Drawing inferences, Figural Classification, Punched hole/ pattern-folding & unfolding, Semantic Series, Social Intelligence, Coding and Decoding, Semantic Classification. These are the important topics for General Intelligence Section SSC CHS Examination 2018.
- This section will consist of the factual & conceptual questions which need an understanding of concepts.
- Do practice on the daily basis for Mental Alertness and Logical Skill. It will improve reasoning section of SSC CHSL 2018 Examination Preparation
- Solve all Previous Year Papers to be satisfied with the pattern & structure of the question paper.
- Give Online Test to analyze your current level of preparation.
- Don’t waste time if you don’t understand the question. Move to the next question immediately.
Quantitative Aptitude SSC CHSL Preparation Tier 1 Exam 2018
This section is the time-consuming & challenging in SSC CHSL Tier 1 Exam. Quantitative Aptitude is the only section in which you can easily score more marks. In this squares, cubes, square root are the important part. If you learn the squares, cubes, square root etc. then 50% question will be solved on the tips. The various topics for Whole Numbers, Fractions, Relationship between the Number, Quantitative Aptitude are Decimals, Square Roots, Ratio & Proportion, Averages, Profit & Loss, Discounts, etc.
- Learn mathematical formulas and concepts, with this candidates, can easily solve the ques without time-consuming.
- Make the Quantitative Aptitude base strong.
- Learn tricks to save time and solve questions quickly for SSC CHSL Exam 2018
General Awareness SSC CHSL Preparation 2018
- General Awareness questions will be of 10+2 level.
- Candidates make general knowledge strong.
- Read the questions carefully and then give the answers.
- Don’t take more than 30 seconds to solve a question
Crack SSC CHSL Examination 2018 in the First Attempt
- SSC CHSL Repeats Questions Every Year So go through the Previous Papers.
- Understand the Basic maths & make the base strong.
- Static General Knowledge can really be securing.
- SSC CHSL Exam Preparation 2018 Current affairs are equally important.
- Attend Questions on Reading Comprehension.
- Synonyms, Antonyms, One-Word Substitution & Idioms/phrases are easy to attempt & helpful for good scoring
- Practice Makes A Man Perfect.