TNPSC Statistician Admit Card 2017 | TNPSC Statistician Hall Ticket 2017
TNPSC Statistician Admit Card : Candidates who applied for TNPSC Statistician recruitment can download the Admit card for their examination. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission is soon issuing the call letter for TNPSC Statistician Exam on its official website. TNPSC Authority officials decided to conduct TNPSC Statistician exam on November 26th, 2017. Normally, admission will be available 15 to 20 days before the examination. Then the applicant can easily get his special admission letter from the official website.
TNPSC Statistician Admit card/ Hall Ticket 2017 will be released by the Tamilnadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC). It will be available on the official website TNPSC at tnpsc.gov.in and TNPSC Statistician Exam date has been declared as 26th November 2017. If you want to more details about this post the visit to indiajobsdekho.com or tnpsc.gov.in
More Details About Tamil Nadu PSC Statistician Admit Card 2017
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Statistician Post|
|Total Post||31 Vacancies|
|Exam Date||26th November 2017|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|Admit Card Status||Available here|
TNPSC Statistician Permission Letter 2017
As we all knew that the call letter for the examination is more important. No candidate is allowed in the Examination Room with TNPSC Statistician Hall Ticket 2017 to give TNPSC Statistician Exam. Hall tickets for qualified candidates for the recruitment of the organization will be held. For unsuitable candidates, the entry letter will not be issued. Therefore, before applying for the candidates, candidates must carefully check their eligibility criteria before applying. When the claimant is downloading the admission letter, the candidates will have to give the necessary details like registration number and birth date or password. Applicants who are waiting for the admit card of the TNPSC Statistician Examination can now download Hall tickets.
TNPSC Statistician Exam Time
- Paper Ist – 26th November 2017 Time : 10 AM to 1 PM
- Paper II General Studies – 26th November 2017 Time : 2:30 PM to 4:30 PM
Tamil Nadu PSC Statistician Exam Pattern
TNPSC statistics test includes two paper papers 1st and paper 2nd.
In Paper Ist, there are 200 questions in single paper.
- The examination duration for Paper 1st is 3 hours and maximum marks are 300 points.
- Paper IInd includes questions from various subjects such as General Studies (100 questions) in which the questions will be given in the following manner. 75 questions from General Studies and 25 questions from aptitude and mental capacity
- The test period is for 2 hours and Paper is for 200 marks.
- Finally, the candidates will have to give a personal interview, it is for 70 points.
Minimum qualifications for selection of candidates are Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes / BC / BCN candidates and for the remaining category candidates, Qualifying mark is 228.
How To Download TNPSC Statistician Permission Letter 2017
- First, visit the official website of TNPSC @ www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Find the TNPSC Statistician Admit Card 2017 link and click on it.
- Now fill all the required details like Registration Number and DOB and click on the Submit Button.
- TNPSC Statistician Call Letter will appear on the screen.
- Finally, take a print out and Save it for future use.