AIIMS Medical jobs, AIIMS Recruitment 2017, Online recruitment For AIIMS 2017, New AIIMS Vacancies 2017, Medical AIIMS JObs 2017, aiims.ac.in, AIIMS Staff Nurse Grade-I 2017, Technical Officer AIIMS 2017, Health Educator Vacancies AIIMS 2017, http://www.aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in/, AIIMS Bhubaneswar 2017 Vacancies, AIIMS Teaching Vacancies 2017, AIIMS Non-Teaching Vacancies, AIIMS Govt. jobs 2017, AIIMS SIster grade-I Posts 2017
Pick Your Topic
- 1 AIIMS Recruitment 2017 – 4011 Teaching & Non Teaching Posts | New AIIMS Vacancies
AIIMS Recruitment 2017 – 4011 Teaching & Non Teaching Posts | New AIIMS Vacancies
AIIMS Recruitment 2017:
Good news for those Who are waiting for the Medical Line jobs that One of the biggest Medical college and hospital has announced Vacancies in the Medical line. There are total of 4011 posts are vacant that are to be filled till the end of the year. These posts are further divided into subcategories by the various departments. All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Bhubaneswar has provided a good opportunity to the graduates of medical sector. these posts will be divided into categories and some of the major posts required are described down here:
- Staff Nurse Grade-I (Nursing Sisters) : 127 Vacancies
- Staff Nurse Grade-II (Sister Grade-II) : 800 Vacancies
- Electro Cardiograph Technical Assistant: 01 Vacancies
- Radiographic Technician Grade-I : 15 Vacancies
- Technical Officer (Technical Supervisor) : 09 Vacancies
- Hospital Management: 40 Vacancies
- Engineering: 22 Vacancies
Those who are willing to apply for the job must have One of the Following degree:
- Application fee will be 1000/- Per head.
- For ST/SC/PWD and women applicants there will be no charge at all.
Also check :- Delhi Police Constable PET/ PMT Admit Card 2017 Download
How to Apply:
Interested candidates may apply for the appropriate post at the official website of the AIIMS, Bhubaneswar. Or they can also follow the given procedure below:
- First of all the candidates will have to go to the website www.aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in
- Applicants will require Valid e–mail ID & scanned documents.
- Go to Recruitment option.
- Fill all necessary details in the Application Form carefully.
- Candidates are requested to take print copy of application form for future use.
The applicants who are going to apply are requested to fill the form and apply as soon as possible. Do not wait till the ending dates because the AIIM will no be responsible for those who were not able to fill their form on time. Please keep the Printout of your Application For future use. Please do not send the offline form to the AIIMS, bhubaneswar because the offline forms will not be entertained anyhow.