Pick Your Topic
Recruitment for 266 post of UPPCL Junior Engineer, 2017:
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited is also known by UPPCL . UPPCL Junior Engineer Jobs notifications 2017 has published for potential candidates for the post of Junior Engineer. Candidates can easily apply at their official website of Uttar Pradesh State Government Jobs. Candidates, here we informed that those are applying for Recruitment of UPPCL Junior Engineer, 2017 they must be check all the information related to UPPCL Recruitment 2017 for Junior Engineer (JE) like important dates, Academic Qualification, Pay Scale, Age Limit, Selection Process, Important Dates, Application Fee and How to Apply.
Academic Qualification information regarding UPPCL Recruitment 2017 for Junior Engineer:
- Candidates should have some knowledge about Hindi (Devanagari script). Here we noticed that to all the candidates those are applying for the psot of UPPCL Junior Engineer Jobs they must passed the high school or equivalent examination in Hindi. Within 3 years of joining candidates have to clear the exam which was conducted by Registrar, Department Examination Govt. Of U.P.
- Candidates must have to passed 3 years of diploma in examination of Electrical Engineering and that should be awarded by Pravidhik Shiksha Parishad, Uttar Pradesh or a equivalent thereto, that should be recognized by State Government.
- Candidates should passed 3 years in All India Diploma Examination in Electrical Engineering that should be conducted by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Government of India .
- Any of the Universities in India incorporated is conduct by the Diploma Examination in Electrical Engineering by an Act of Central/State legislature.
Important Dates for UPPCL Recruitment 2017 for Junior Engineer :
- Online Application Forms started from 08 October 2017.
- Last date of online applications form is 31 October 2017.
- Date of Examination is 3rd week of November 2017.
Selection process for UPPCL Recruitment 2017 for the post of Junior Engineer:
- Candidate selections process is based on their performance of written exam. Here we informed that all the examinations will be held at Varanasi, Gorakhpur, Kanpur, Bareilly, Lucknow, Ghaziabad, Noida/Greater Noida and Merut cities.
- Examination duration will be of 3 hours with total marks 200 and number of questions are 200 from 200 questions there is 150 questions are from Diploma level Engg. Branch 20 questions from General Knowledge/Awareness, 20 questions from Reasoning and 10 questions from General Hindi.
- Every correct answer get one mark each and each wrong answer shall carry the additional negative mark of 0.25.
- If candidates obtain 30% marks in exam then that candidate should rejected though selection process.
- According to the computer based Test marks of candidates the merit list will be prepared .
Information regarding Application Fee:
- For General/ OBC categories candidates application fee is Rs. 900 only.
- For ST/SC categories candidates application fee is Rs. 600 only .
- For Physical Handicapped candidates application fee is Rs. 10 only .
Procedure to Apply for UPPCL Apprentice Recruitment 2017-18
- First, log in the official website i.e. “uppcl.org”
- Search for the Recruitment 2017 and click on the link
- Check the eligibility criteria and eligible applicants can download the application form
- Enter the required details and also pay the application fee if any
- Guys please re-check the filled details in the application form
- Download and take a hard copy of it.
- Attach all the necessary documents and send it to the postal address given below.