USET 2017 Application Form
Uttarakhand State Eligibility Test is going to held on 29-10-2017. If you too want to appear in this exam than for that you have to fill the USET 2017 Application Form. So if you want to fill the Application form Of USET 2017 than follow this article. In this article we will provide you all the information regarding USET along with the steps of filling Application form. We will also provide you the Link To Fill USET Application form. So if you too want to fill the Uttarakhand State Eligibility Test Application Form than follow this article carefully and act accordingly.
Kumaun University is going to conduct Uttarakhand State Eligibility Test on 29 October 2017. For this University has released USET 2017 Application Form. The students who want to appear in this exam are suggested to fill the Application Form Of USET 2017. For filing the application form follow the below given steps and follow them accordingly.
Note: Before filling the USET Application Form you have to pay the fees for this examination which is nonrefundable. After 24 hours of paying the fees you can fill the Application Form Of USET Exam 2017.
Steps Of Filling The USET 2017 Application Form
- Go to the below given section
- Than click on the given llink
- Now it will show you a page
- In this page enter your Transaction Number/ SBI Reference Number
- In next column enter your date of birth
- Now click on the submit button.
- It will show you your application form
- Fill all the details asked in the application form
- Paste a photograph of yours
- Than click on the submit button
- Print a hard copy of the form for further use.
By following above given steps you can fill your USET Exam 2017 Application Form.
Some Details About This Examination
- Name : Uttarakhand State Eligibility Test
- Authority : Kumaun University ,Nainital
- Starting date of Form Filling : 24-08-2017
- Closing Date Of Form Filling : 24-09-2017
- Last Date Of Fees Paying : 22-09-2017
- Exam Date : 29-10-2017
- Admit Cards Available From : 15-10-2017
- Official Website : usetonline.com
- Exam Type : Written Exam
Eligibility Criteria for USET Exam 2017
As we already informed you that Application fees is not refundable so before paying the application fees and filling the application form you all are suggested to check the eligibility criteria of U-SET 2017. Because after filling the application in case you will not seem eligible for this exam than your time and money will get waste. So if you don’t want to waste your time than first read the below given section and get information about USET 2017 Eligibility Criteria.
- The candidates must have Master’s Degree recognized by U.G.C. Candidates having Post Graduate diploma/certificate
awarded by Indian University/Institute or Foreign degree/diploma/certificate awarded by any Foreign University/Institute
should in their own interest, ascertain the equivalence of their diploma/degree/certificate with Master’s degree of
recognized Indian Universities from Association of Indian Universities (AIU), New Delhi (www.aiuweb.org).
- Candidates who have secured at least 55% marks (without rounding off) in Master’s Degree OR equivalent from
universities/institutions recognised by UGC and State Government are eligible for this Test. The OBC (Non- creamy
layer)/SC/ST/PWD(persons with disability) category candidates who have secured at least 50% marks (without rounding
off) in Master’s degree or equivalent are eligible for this Test.
- The Ph.D. degree holders whose Master’s level examination had been completed by 19th September, 1991 (irrespective of
date of declaration of result) shall be eligible for a relaxation of 5% in aggregate marks (i.e. from 55% to 50%) for appearing
- Candidates who have appeared OR will be appearing at the qualifying master’s degree (Final year) examination and whose
result is still awaited OR candidates whose qualifying examinations have been delayed may also apply for this Test.
However, such candidates will be admitted provisionally and shall be considered eligible for the post of Assistant Professor
only after they have passed their Master’s degree examination with at least 55% marks (50% in case of OBC(Non- creamy
layer)/SC/ST/PWD(persons with disability) category candidates). Such candidates must complete their P.G. degree
examination within two years from the date of U-SET result with required percentage of marks, failing which they shall be
treated as disqualified. Those candidate who qualify U-SET Examination will be issued the certificate after they have passed
their Master’s Degree examination or equivalent examination with at least 55% marks (50% in case of SC/ST/PH/VH/OBC
Non Creamy Category candidates) and submit their P.G. Mark sheet within two years from the date of declaration of result
of the U-SET examination.
- There is no upper age limit for appearing in the U-SET.
- SC/ST/ PWD/OBC (Non Creamy Layer) candidates must ensure that they possess attested copy of their category certificate
and the latest valid non creamy layer certificate (not older than one year) in case of OBC. The certificate must be in
candidate’s own name only. The candidates will be considered as GENERAL Category if they fail to produce valid Category
Certificate and the latest non creamy layer certificate(in case of OBC) released by Uttarakhand Govt. in support of their
claim for relaxation in marks, fee, etc..